BY NONE #1 in Toothpaste

Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz see more...

Veronica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this as a free sample from the company. I really like it! It did a great job and i noticed a difference after one use. Currently i use a charcoal powder then have to brush to remove the charcoal. This product makes it a one step process instead of two. The mint is very nice too, its a little on the weaker side but very nice. I cant wait to purchase a full size tube!
Whitney S.
La Follette, TN
This was the first time I have ever use a charcoal toothpaste and I don’t know if I can ever go back to regular toothpaste. I’ve tried dozens of toothpaste that claim to whiten but I never saw a difference in my teeth until I used this toothpaste! My teeth were noticeable whiter after a couple uses. Not only does this whiten my teeth but it also makes my breath super fresh.
Ciara G.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love this product. It is so amazing. I’ve never tried these types of products before because I thought they wouldn’t work. I used this a couple times already and noticed a huge difference in the shade of my teeth. They are so much brighter and whiter. LOVE IT!
Sydney 💋.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this toothpaste! It whitened my teeth in just one use. The flavor is minty but now overpowering. It can be a little messy but that’s expected since it has charcoal in it. This is going to be my new daily toothpaste! I received this product free for testing purposes.
Drue B.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wow!!! This is the third kind of charcoal toothpaste and this is by far my favorite. This one tastes and feels like mint and regular tooth paste. I love the packaging the fact that it is not tested on animals and everything is recycled! This is my new favorite brand!!
Bella C.
Yorktown, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’m only on day two of using this product and I’m in love with it! First of all, the charcoal looks super cool when you brush with it. That in itself is super entertaining! But I love the sleek packaging of the tube, and I’m in love with the fact that this product is vegan and actually explains what each ingredient if for! The toothpaste itself has a really good minty flavor that actually tastes like it will stay with you. I’ll definitely buy this product (I received this in my voxbox for free for testing purposes)
Caroline M.
Beverly, MA
This is a miracle product. I have been a skeptic of charcoal toothpaste. I thought it was a scam. But the results were instant. My teeth were dramatically whiter after one use! The taste is also pleasant and left my mouth feeling minty fresh for a long time. I love that it’s cruelty free too. I will be purchasing this again! I like to use it once a day - at night to remove stains. I highly recommend it. It is also extremely affordable and lasts forever. Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz is 10/10!
Nyree K.
Conyers, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was extremely surprise when I started brushing my teeth and it looked like I had demon coming out my mouth but that’s the great part about it. I have always had discolored teeth, it’s something I’ve had since I was little and I’ve tried multiple teeth whitening toothpaste. I’ve heard about the whitening power of charcoal and was skeptical but it worked pretty well I’ve notice some change I didn’t expect drastic change since I’ve only used it for a few weeks. It’s extremely messy but water can easy clean it off.
Jessica A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste I purchased from my local Wal Mart and is the first charcoal toothpaste I've ever used. I expected a bad taste or at least aftertaste and it has neither. Suprisingly, it's got a nice fresh taste and leaves your mouth feeling clean long after. It does spatter dark grey speckles onto your clothing if you aren't careful, but that's the only downfall. I cannot say my teeth are dramatically whiter, however they do look brighter after three weeks use, just not really white. Overall I love it. I alternate it's use with my Arm and Hammer whitening toothpaste and I'm quite satisfied.
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Prior to receiving this product, I would have never thought to try this out, and I was a bit hesitant because of the charcoal. I decided to give it a go, and I love it! My teeth are seemingly whiter, and my breath is always left fresh. As a result of using this toothpaste, my teeth are left clean and no black residue is left. I am so thankful I was able to try this out complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes because now I am a firm believer in the charcoal whitening, and I do plan on repurchasing when I run out!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this effective at whitening teeth?
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
Can you use this daily?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz this is less than 5 dollars. I really want to get it. But does it work?
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste? Is it gross?
Taylor S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone tried this product? What are your thoughts on it's effectiveness and where can I get it??

Target