BY NONE #1 in Toothpaste

Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz see more...

Reviews (2026)
Cheyenne M.
Brookville, IN
This is the best toothpaste I have ever used! The only reason I’m giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it’s fluoride free and our water doesn’t have fluoride. It makes me teeth super white, takes all the plaque off and even after eating twice and drinking pop throughout the day my teeth still didn’t have plaque. It actually tastes pretty good so I would keep it out of the reach of children. If you’re looking for a good toothpaste or something to whiten your teeth, this is an amazing option! (I was sent this by Influenster for testing purposes)
Madison S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Within 2 days, I am already noticing amazing results. My teeth are already looking whiter and feeling better. This is my first time using/hearing about this brand & it is now going to be my go-to toothpaste. This product exceeded my expectations. Hello toothpaste is environmentally friendly and animal cruelty free, which are two very important aspects of this company. I will definitely be recommending this product to friends and family because I think this toothpaste is amazing!! Great product :) Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz
Nicole B.
North Haven, CT
I absolutely love my hello toothpaste! Ive tried a charcoal tooth powder before, from a different company, but it always left a weird taste in my mouth and very chalky feeling. Not hello though, it's mint flavor makes it seem like any other toothpaste! I highly reccomend using a new toothbrush or one that you don't plan on using with regular tooth products(it does tint the bristles bank). Ive seen a difference and its only been a week!
Sara L.
I’ve been trying a lot of homemade remedies for whitening teeth, which I don’t recommend at all because they take away from your enamel. I’ve been using the hello toothpaste for about a week now. I use it every other day just for safer teeth protection, and it does work. I’ve noticed a difference in my teeth after four uses. It takes away the stains thus making it “less yellow”. In terms of whitening I’ll have to continue using to see results
Michelle F.
Stoughton, WI
I really love this product actually! I was nervous at first to use it because I thought it might stain my teeth, I don’t know why someone would make a tooth paste that would do that but I was nervous for that. But no worries there it was all good!!! And a lot of tooth paste hurts my gums and this one didn’t at all!! I would definitely recommend this to someone else! And I am very curious about their other flavor that they have as well!
Amanda B.
Garner
The charcoal based toothpaste is minty and definitely black. The best part about it is that the charcoal stains the plaque between your teeth so you can see where you need to floss. I definitely love this toothpaste.
Stephanie F.
Frazeysburg, OH
A toothpaste gifted from the GODS. Listen 😩...Not only do I look freaking HOT 😩with teeth that look like a decaying corpse, but I look even hotter with sparkling white shiners after I use this stuff. Not giving full stars cuz an hour later I spit in public and it was still kinda black and I was embarrassed.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I got this from Influenster in the study break voxbox for reviewing purposes and I was super excited about it. I used this for the first time tonight and like it. It’s a little messy but that’s expected, it’s nice and minty which I like. The taste is kind of odd but it isn’t too bad. My mouth actually feels a lot more clean after using this than my normal toothpaste.
Lindsey S.
Lansing
When I found this I was so excited. I love Hello toothpaste and was waiting for them to make a charcoal one! Love the natural ingredients and the smell is delicious. Super effective and makes my teeth whiter. I will be using this forever! I would recommend this product!
Areaj M.
Carbondale, IL
I’m so happy I was allowed to test this product. I have been using baking soda and hydrogen peroxide to whiten my teeth, which doesn’t taste that nice and is very gritty.... so when I came across this in the Study Break Vox Box I was excited to test this as an alternative! It doesn’t contain fluoride so it doesn’t necessarily satisfy your daily oral hygiene needs, but you will definitely see whiter teeth after just one use! The taste is pleasantly minty, and it is slightly gritty (of course). I would definitely buy this for myself.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this effective at whitening teeth?
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
Can you use this daily?
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste? Is it gross?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz this is less than 5 dollars. I really want to get it. But does it work?
Taylor S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone tried this product? What are your thoughts on it's effectiveness and where can I get it??