Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
I have been using this toothpaste for two weeks so far and I can say that I overall love it, other than it leaves my mouth tasting weird but it might be because I am not used to the fluoride free.

I do find that the black tooth paste is a little messy and it stains whatever shirt I am wearing, if I drop or splash any of the toothpaste onto it. Otherwise I would definitely recommend this toothpaste because it works pretty well and the fact that it’s cruelty free makes it a plus for me.