Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz is one of my favorite fluoride free toothpaste. I use the toothpaste every morning and it’s so effective. The paste is black but it doesn’t stain your toothbrush (manual and electric ). It has a great taste and doesn’t over power your mouth. I have so much fun when using this toothpaste. It’s like I see my teeth get so black and then after rinsing my teeth loook and feel great and squeaky clean!!! I love it!!! Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz has changed my toothpaste buying world!!!! I use it night and day and never get tired of it. The taste is amazing tasting and I will never stop purchasing.