BY HELLO #88 in Toothpaste

Say hello to our naturally friendly anticavity toothpaste. Our original flavors, supermint, pink grapefruit mint, and mojito mint, have earned the ADA seal and are clinically proven to prevent cavities and strengthen enamel. They safely polish teeth with a gentle silica and freshen your — but hold on, there's more. Our pastes are also free from preservatives, dyes, triclosan, microbeads and artificial sweeteners, and they rock xylitol and stevia.

And wait for it ... here's the best part: They taste freakin' awesome. Our new peach mango mint toothpaste, like all our pastes, is so delicious you'll develop a crush on your brush. Seriously.

Active ingredient: sodium fluoride 0.24%( 0.15% w/v fluoride ion)

Inactive Ingredients: sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, purified water, xylitol, flavor xanthan gum, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, and stevia rubaudiana leaf extract.

• Does this toothpaste whiten your teeth? Or what makes this toothpas...4 Answers
  • How does this compare to Colgate? 4 Answers
  • Where can I buy this toothpaste ? I've looked at target and Publix ...8 Answers
Buy on Target
Cara R.
Cara R.
Georgetown, MA
It has been so hard to find a toothpaste that is cruelty free, but Hello has changed all of that. I love the minty fresh taste and that it can be purchased in local stores. I decided to try it based on recommendations from this site. I was a little hesitant at first because others said that it didn't leave their mouth feeling fresh. I didn't find this to be true at all, the flavor is great, my teeth felt clean, and I liked that my mouth didn't have that clean burning feeling I'd get from other overly chemically non-cruelty free toothpastes. I would definitely buy again and have already recommended it to others - my mother is a convert. The only reason I give it 4 stars rather than 5 is because my sensitive teeth became too sensitive when using Hello (I've used a sensitive toothpaste for years based on dentist recommendation). So for now, I've moved on to test another cruelty-free toothpaste that does come in sensitive. Fingers crossed that Hello will come out with one, as I would switch back to Hello in a heartbeat.
Marianna S.
Marianna S.
Somerville, MA
I love the idea of using a more natural toothpaste and the name is so cute. The packaging also makes me feel like it is a natural product. I have tried most of the flavors now. The texture is a bit too smooth for my liking. I also don't feel that extreme fresh clean feeling that I'm used to with other brands. I'm somewhat willing to forgo that in order to have a more natural product. Now for the flavors: my least favorite is "extra whitening". This one tastes like hydrogen peroxide. Not a pleasant taste if you have never gargles with it (which is excellent for teeth whitening but harsh on teeth). My favorite is "super mint". It is that minty traditional flavor. My teeth feel the most clean and fresh with this flavor. I sort of like "mojito mint" but not enough to buy it again. It's not a flavor I want to brush my teeth with.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
I bought this toothpaste because it was cruelty free and there are hardly any cruelty free toothpaste brands in the grocery store. I really like the packaging and i think its a fun brand. However, i really enjoyed the Grapefruit? (pink one) i did not like the mojito mint (green one). The pink one has a good flavor and was pretty fresh. But the green was not that fresh and the formula is pretty sticky. It would make a mess on the cap. I like the brand otherwise and will try other products of theirs.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Fort Smith, AR
This toothpaste is great! I am and always have been a Crest girl but I have found that my mouth does not like a lot of their products (nor Colgate). My toothpaste has to be simple while doing a good job. Tried out Hello toothpaste and it is my go to when I get tired of my plain old Crest Cool Mint Gel.
It does a great job to get teeth clean. It doesn't have an overpowering taste so you cannot smell it on you after brushing but your mouth is clean. The packaging is recyclable as well!
Jill H.
Jill H.
I learned about this brand because it's fluoride free and after reading about the dangers of fluoride, had been using Jason. I am in love with the Sweet Mint. I tried the watermelon too out of curiosity and it's good too. I thought it'd be weird but it's not. I'm a fan of Hello and will continue to use them. I enjoy the look of the packaging and the brand is fun and playful too!
Tayla M.
Tayla M.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I went to the store to buy some more toothpaste and i usually get the toms brand but i saw this one and it was in the flavor sweet mint. I hate super minty toothpastes and i was excited to try this. It didn't foam up like most pastes do and it didn't give me that clean feeling. I felt like i had to keep putting more toothpaste on my tooth brush. Switching to a different brand!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
I actually got the Hello Whitening toothpaste, and of course I am all about whiter teeth so I decided to try this out. I use it every time I brush my teeth of course. and I haven't really tried over whitening toothpastes, but I would say I have noticed a nice difference, probably nothing super dramatic, but still a good product.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
This is my favorite toothpaste. It's so hard to find toothpaste that doesn't whiten (I have caps on a lot of my teeth I have to be careful with anything whitening) or have extra crap in it I don't need. This has always left my mouth feeling clean and has always left my breath smelling great.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I received a sample of this product in the walmart beauty box and have loved it! I really like that its free of artificial colors and is more natural. It works great and doesn't taste bad either. I would buy in a full-sized version since it turned out to be a good product.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Temecula, CA
I am not a fan of this toothpaste at all. I got a small sample of the mojito mint toothpaste and the taste is horrible! The paste is fine but I don't feel like it really cleans my teeth. I won't even finish the small sample because it tastes so horrible.
Marisa  .
Marisa .
Hollywood, FL
Where can I buy this toothpaste ? I've looked at target and Publix . I didn't see it at either store .
Rhonda G.
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this a paste or a gel toothpaste?
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
How does this compare to Colgate?
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Brooklyn, OH
Is this toothpaste griddy or smooth?
Ana T.
Ana T.
Does this toothpaste whiten your teeth? Or what makes this toothpaste better than leading brands?