Hello Toothpaste

by Hello

Say hello to our naturally friendly anticavity toothpaste. Our original flavors, supermint, pink grapefruit mint, and mojito mint, have earned the ADA seal and are clinically proven to prevent cavities and strengthen enamel. They safely polish teeth with a gentle silica and freshen your — but hold on, there's more. Our pastes are also free from preservatives, dyes, triclosan, microbeads and artificial sweeteners, and they rock xylitol and stevia.

And wait for it ... here's the best part: They taste freakin' awesome. Our new peach mango mint toothpaste, like all our pastes, is so delicious you'll develop a crush on your brush. Seriously.

Active ingredient: sodium fluoride 0.24%( 0.15% w/v fluoride ion)

Inactive Ingredients: sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, purified water, xylitol, flavor xanthan gum, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, and stevia rubaudiana leaf extract.

What are all of the Hello toothpaste flavors?
Is it natural and safe for kids?
How is this better than other charcoal toothpaste?
Start your review of Hello Toothpaste !
Product Highlights
...The paste leaves your mouth feeling clean. Only bummer is that it is not whitening, but honestly, is it healthy to constantly submerge your teeth to whitening stuff? I think its best to do this occasionally to maintain, not daily.. I plan to switch to these products in the future! Thanks Influenster!!!in reviews
Grace W.
Sault Ste, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use the Hello activated charcoal with fluoride. I’m not really into the sales pitch of it detoxifying but the toothpaste tastes good and my teeth feel strong. I also feel like they do look a little whiter. I bought a second tube immediately after I tried it because I liked it so much
Chrissy K.
Woodbridge, ON
One time i found this toothpaste at dollar tree and decided to buy it. It works pretty well. Its nothing special tho.
Ashleigh H.
Chesterville
I just recently tried this toothpaste and I love it!!! Its one of the best toothpastes I've ever tried!! The flavors are great and unique! you should try it!!
Hillary D.
Pottsville, PA
I love everything about this charcoal activated toothpaste with coconut oil and fresh mint. I received a sample and replaced all my other charcoal and toothpastes! I love the packaging and I love how the ingredients are explained to you in terms of what they are used for. It is cruelty free and vegan. I'm so impressed!
Sophia R.
I really enjoy the pink grapefruit flavor - unexpectedly. As a longtime user of Crest or mint-only flavored toothpaste, the refreshing nature of Hello and its subtle flavor made me a convert. Would definitely buy pink grapefruit again. Am not totally sold on mojito mint but would try Hello toothpastes again.
Dee Dee S.
Loving the goodies from hello products!!!!! The taste is great and I love that is all natural
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Roma S.
Floyd
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
works well! i use this every day for my teeth and it has started to whiten them slowly. i love this toothpaste and brand
Bella R.
Newport, TN
Hello Toothpaste  uploaded by Bella R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it mine makes my teeth black but when you rinse it off your teeth are beautifully white and it is just so helpful
Missy R.
Prattville, AL
Hello Toothpaste  uploaded by Missy R.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love love love the Hello Extra Freshening toothpaste. It makes my teeth feel so clean. I love the natural whitening. It tastes minty fresh. It’s all natural and never tested on animals which I love! I definitely recommend this toothpaste 💕
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Hello Toothpaste  uploaded by Liiz B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Toothpaste for children with strawberry flavor will leave your teeth clean caries-free with a watermelon flavor that your children will love when brushing !!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sam T.
Arlington, VA
il y a 2 ans
Does Hello Toothpaste make a difference in the appearance of teeth? Will it actually whiten? Thanks!
Kay M. il y a 2 ans
I used this toothpaste for about 2 months 2-3 times a day and honestly I didn't see much of a difference in how white my teeth were :/