BY HELLO

Say hello to our naturally friendly anticavity toothpaste. Our original flavors, supermint, pink grapefruit mint, and mojito mint, have earned the ADA seal and are clinically proven to prevent cavities and strengthen enamel. They safely polish teeth with a gentle silica and freshen your — but hold on, there's more. Our pastes are also free from preservatives, dyes, triclosan, microbeads and artificial sweeteners, and they rock xylitol and stevia.

And wait for it ... here's the best part: They taste freakin' awesome. Our new peach mango mint toothpaste, like all our pastes, is so delicious you'll develop a crush on your brush. Seriously.

Active ingredient: sodium fluoride 0.24%( 0.15% w/v fluoride ion)

Inactive Ingredients: sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, purified water, xylitol, flavor xanthan gum, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, and stevia rubaudiana leaf extract.

• Does this toothpaste whiten your teeth? Or what makes thi...4 Answers
  • Where can I buy this toothpaste ? I've looked at target a...8 Answers
  • How does this compare to Colgate? 4 Answers
Sonya W.
Marshall, IL
I bought the charcoal toothpaste. I was skeptical, but after hearing other reviews... I thought to give it a try. I've used it about 4 times so far, yes it's messy but my teeth feel like I just left the dentist. I love how it makes my teeth feel. I haven't noticed any whitening yet, but that's expected just only using it a few times. I'm curious about trying the other lines from hello. #helloproducts. #vegan #charcoaltoothpaste
Tiffany W.
I don’t see it as one of the options BUT I absolutely love the charcoal whitening toothpaste. It leaves my mouth, tongue and teeth feeling clean, my teeth feel smooth, and it doesn’t have the harshe minty taste from fluoride like in “traditional” toothpaste.

I have been using that product for about 6 months and have gradually been seeing a difference in the whiteness of my teeth and for that reason alongside the fact that it feels so clean and fresh when I finish brushing, I’ll keep buying it! Great product!

The charcoal whitening toothpaste comes in a black tube, FYI.
April H.
China Grove, NC
Hello Charcoal toothpaste is absolutely AWESOME!! My son is special needs (he has Coffin-Lowry syndrome) and has some really tough plague. He also didn't like the strong flavor of the adult toothpastes that we use. I received a sample of Hello Charcoal toothpaste in my Walmart Beauty box. I tried it 1st & noticed the clean feel & that the minty flavor wasn't as strong. I showed my son my black teeth then rinsed to show him how it came off. He thought that was funny enough to give it a try. He loves it & so do I!

PS. We're still perfecting the rinse & spit...lol
Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz
Megan W.
Deer Park, WA
I have always been pretty plain jane on my toothpaste, your standard Crest girl. After seeing and reading about so many charcoal toothpastes i asked my dentist and he reccomended Hello Charcoal Toothpaste with Coconut Oil. Ive been using about a month now and WOW! I thought it may have an odd gritty taste and there is none of that, i have clean, bright, healthy teeth that even I noticed right away. My kids love this also way more than some other mint toothpastes which overwhelms many little mouths. If you have been wondering about charcoal toothpastes this is one that is truly worth trying.
Jen🌵 M.
Jellico, TN
I love this brand. It works just as good as other toothpastes but is natural. That makes a big difference to me in mist products I buy. You can Pinterest all the harmful ingredients and side effects from a lot of ingredients used in regualr toothpaste which is really what shaped my views on switching to this brand.
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
I am utterly in love with Hello Toothpaste . i absolutely love there line of products for my whole family and myself. We all use one of there toothpaste and i love that they are safe and effective. It feels good knowing the products I get for my children are coming from a company that totally rocked the toothpaste game. Its got great flavors and a HUGE variety of products. There is one for everyone. I highly recommend them.
Sharmaine A.
Breckenridge, CO
I love it! I got a sample from Walmart subscription beauty box and it’s like the best thing ever! I love how it feels when I brush my teeth. It had that coconut mixed with the toothpaste so it makes it super smooth.
Kimmie V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I wanted to love this toothpaste so bad! This is my first tube. The packaging is adorable and eye catching. It’s cruelty free and no fluoride! Yay! Also this flavor tasted great. It’s not my first toothpaste that doesn’t really foam so that didn’t bother. For me it just didn’t work. I like my teeth squeaky clean and it just didn’t do it for me. Disappointed.
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this just twice and decided it's not for me at all. It has a nice minty taste but I felt like my teeth really weren't much cleaner after using it. It didn't feel like this toothpaste provided a good thorough cleaning so I don't recommend it.
Cathy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My sister and I wanted to try a cruelty-free and no SLS toothpaste. This caught our eyes because of the packaging. I liked it, but the only con is there’s not enough “foam,” even if I put a strip of toothpaste on my toothbrush. So I don’t feel like my teeth are clean. I don’t know if that makes sense, but that could be a personal thing. We tried the natural sweet mint and the taste reminds me of tic tac! Overall, it’s not too bad. I’m not sure if I’d repurchase.
Marisa  .
Hollywood, FL
Where can I buy this toothpaste ? I've looked at target and Publix . I didn't see it at either store .
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this a paste or a gel toothpaste?
Sydney G.
Brooklyn, OH
Is this toothpaste griddy or smooth?
Ana C. T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this toothpaste whiten your teeth? Or what makes this toothpaste better than leading brands?
Kaitlyn V.
How does this compare to Colgate?