BY HELLO

Our toothbrush handles are made with 50% recycled materials, and, like all of our products, they're made in the friendly USA. They don't spin, whirl, or pulsate, but if you pair them with our toothpaste, your tastebuds very well may.

Jessica T.
Lisle, IL
I was provided a brush by influenster complimentary to test and review. I have sensitive gums and these bristles did not bother me at all, they have the right amount of firmness to still scrub at your teeth while not being over abrasive IMO. While yes they are a simple design it is nice to know that they are made eco friendly and the bristles are all that truly matter anyway. Thanks Influenster!!!
Sirena D.
San Bruno, CA
I really, really wanted to like this - especially when I saw how much recycled materials go into it. But the head of the toothbrush is WAY too big. I've still got my wisdom teeth - and I use a child size brush to clean back there. I've also got super sensitive gums and prefer the brushes with the different length bristles so I know I'm getting clean. I just didn't feel it with this tooth brush.
Kaeley K.
Wheaton
Received this toothbrush in my Influenster box recently. While I really like that it is made out of 50% recycled materials and that the bristles aren't too rough on my sensitive gums, I found it to be pretty average & kinda boring. The Hello brand has such unique flavors & uses attractive brightly colored containers/packaging, so I was kind of surprised to see how boring the toothbrush was.
Allison N.
Sacramento, CA
Not a bad toothbrush does the job. I like how the brush is curved at the head making it easy to reach those hard molars in the back. Its lightweight, simply designed, and the bristles are soft. My only complaint is the toothbrush head itself I wish was a little bigger.
Vidya R.
I have very very sensitive gums. These bristles are soft but not as soft as expected. Also they are not very sturdy. Just after 3-4 uses it feels like I have been using it for almost a month. The toothpaste and breath sprays are just fantastic. I wanted to love the tooth brush from Hello as well but unfortunately I did not like it very much.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
To me a toothbrush is a toothbrush. There is no extra bells and whistles for this brush. But it is made of recycle material and gets the job done.
Jenna H.
San Anselmo, CA
The toothbrush is just okay. I love the recycled materials. I wish the bristles varied in length so that they could reach all the crevices around each and every tooth.
iridian f.
The toothbrush is simple. I use a Colgate toothbrush instead of the hello toothbrush. But the toothpaste is great!
Corissa M.
Las Vegas , NV
Simple toothbrush just made from less harsh chemicals. I'd rather use a bamboo recycled toothbrush over this
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
I got one of these in my VoxBox and thought, 'Meh, at least I won't need to buy a toothbrush this month'. It's a standard toothbrush, nothing fancy and doesn't leave my teeth feeling that clean. This would be a good one to keep at the boyfriend's place or in a travel bag.