Hello Supermint Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by samantha s.Hello Supermint Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Denise P.Hello Supermint Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Kayla H.

BY HELLO

Say hello to naturally friendly Supermint fluoride toothpaste! Highly effective, highly naturally, and totally delicious. Our fresh + friendly formula has the ADA Seal of Approval and prevents cavities, strengthens enamel, polishes teeth, and freshens breath. Hello toothpaste is free of triclosan, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, and dyes - plus we're vegan, never tested on animals (Leaping Bunny certified), and made in the good ol' US of A. Brush + greet freely.

Buy on Amazon
Stacy S.
1941 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I received a sample of this and love it!! It tastes great and gets the job done! I love that it's not one of the major brands and gives us options to try something new
Tristicia K.
My boys love Hello toothpaste! the Blue Raspberry is their favorite. Makes brushing fun and helps with healthy teeth. My boys now ask to brush their teeth!!!
Rachael M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Literally love this toothpaste. It leaves you with such a minty effect, but it's not overpowering. It's just a little difficult finding in stores though!
Anita B.
Sandusky, OH
Blueberry Yogurt

I bought this toothpaste and unfortunately my daughter does not like the flavor. She likes Tom's Strawberry toothpaste.
Nikki R.
Toccoa, GA
Amazing tooth paste! I love this stuff. it taste so good and it keeps my teeth clean ! I love how fresh my mouth feels after using.
Jenny C.
Flatonia, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I cannot say enough good things about Hello products! Super mint taste great, cleans really well, and not so much bad stuff added!
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This toothpaste is okay, it was nothing too spectacular. I enjoy the taste but I preferred the mango flavor over this one.
Colleen B.
I liked the taste and clean feel if the toothpaste but it hurt my tooth. It isn’t good for people who have tooth sensitive.
Lydia J.
Meridian, MS
I bought this on sale at Wal-Mart. I loved it so much. Works great and good taste. Unfortunately they stopped selling it.
Courtney H.
Racine, WI
Like this toithpaste.. it tasted good and left my mouth feeling really clean and fresh for hours.. would recommend
Sherri M.
Where can I buy this in canada?