Hello Supermint Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by samantha s.Hello Supermint Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Denise P.Hello Supermint Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Kayla H.

BY HELLO

Say hello to naturally friendly Supermint fluoride toothpaste! Highly effective, highly naturally, and totally delicious. Our fresh + friendly formula has the ADA Seal of Approval and prevents cavities, strengthens enamel, polishes teeth, and freshens breath. Hello toothpaste is free of triclosan, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, and dyes - plus we're vegan, never tested on animals (Leaping Bunny certified), and made in the good ol' US of A. Brush + greet freely.

Buy on Amazon
♡ E.
I mean, it definitely cleaned my teeth. I picked it up at my local rite aid with high hopes but the flavor is gnarly and I can’t say it’s made any difference in whitening my teeth. I’ll finish it off but I probably won’t repurchase.
Haley M.
New Church, VA
It's a solid toothpaste. It cleans mine and my husband's teeth well. It tastes good but also I can tell it's got some natural ingredients going on. I'll definitely be buying it again. It was satisfactory toothpaste.
Julianna P.
Rumson, NJ
This is my favorite toothpaste. It’s definitely my go to. It’s not too intense on the tongue and mouth, but it does it’s job. And I like that it’s not quite as chemical as other brands.
Bree M.
Louisville , CO
I didn’t love this toothpaste. The flavor wasn’t fresh and it left my sink a mess (didn’t rinse well), overall I didn’t think using natural was worth it in this case.
Beth O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Blergh. Hated this stuff. I thought it would be comparable to Tom's of Maine but it wasn't. I wasnt a fan of the flavor or the texture. My teeth never felt clean.
Chrissy M.
Hurlock, MD
This is definitely not my favorite toothpaste I've ever owned! I bought it honestly because the packaging looked pretty.. and supermint was the safest of the three options (pink grapefruit and mojito mint sound pretty bad!). Anyway, I get home and try it for the first time and despite its safe name, supermint doesn't taste all that great. Not only that, but once you use the toothpaste enough, it gets harder and harder to get it out of the tube. You would think since it stands up it wouldn't be a problem, but it is. Needless to say, I won't be buying this again.. but I wouldn't mind at finding out what those other flavors taste like!
Jodi M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the first time I ever tried this brand and since it was on sale I thought I would give it a try. I picked super-mint because it was the safe option, I'm not a fan of weird flavors for toothpaste. After using for a month now I have to say that I do really like it. The only thing is that it gets harder and harder to get out of the bottle after a while and I also have to constantly clean the the opening because toothpaste goes everywhere. Other than that I will be buying this again but only in Super-mint flavor.
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I got this product through the Target Beauty Box and let me tell you that it's a good option. I can't still say that it's the best one because I need to try other brands, but I love the fact that this product is Leaping Bunny-certified (cruelty-free). This "supermint: flavor is not really strong and is pretty soft for children, people with sensitive teeth, and more. It can be used for anyone.
Liz v.
Livermore, CA
I love this toothpaste! I received a sample size in this and after I used it I got online and purchased more! It's my favorite! Cleans my teeth and they feel clean! Also such a great minty fresh taste!
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Taste could be a little stronger on the mint, because I really like it to be but that's personal preference. Makes your mouth feel REALLY refreshed though! Would recommend.
Sherri M.
Where can I buy this in canada?