Hello Supermint Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Kayla H.Hello Supermint Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Denise P.

BY HELLO

Say hello to naturally friendly Supermint fluoride toothpaste! Highly effective, highly naturally, and totally delicious. Our fresh + friendly formula has the ADA Seal of Approval and prevents cavities, strengthens enamel, polishes teeth, and freshens breath. Hello toothpaste is free of triclosan, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, and dyes - plus we're vegan, never tested on animals (Leaping Bunny certified), and made in the good ol' US of A. Brush + greet freely.

Buy on Amazon
Michealla M.
El Paso, TX
I had one tube last me about two months and by the time it was gone my teeth were sooo much whiter and brighter. I hadn’t even noticed because I was always working but someone point it out and it was amazing the difference it made.
Christie G.
I bought the whitening version of this. I won’t purchase again. It didn’t whiten at all. There is barely any mint flavor compared to other toothpastes. My teeth felt somewhat clean but not like normal toothpaste.
Julianna P.
Rumson, NJ
This is my favorite toothpaste. It’s definitely my go to. It’s not too intense on the tongue and mouth, but it does it’s job. And I like that it’s not quite as chemical as other brands.
Bree M.
Louisville, CO
I didn’t love this toothpaste. The flavor wasn’t fresh and it left my sink a mess (didn’t rinse well), overall I didn’t think using natural was worth it in this case.
Beth O.
Blergh. Hated this stuff. I thought it would be comparable to Tom's of Maine but it wasn't. I wasnt a fan of the flavor or the texture. My teeth never felt clean.
Kayla H.
Statesville, NC
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! Super cute packaging. (Not that it makes any bit of difference.) It's Leaping Bunny Certified for all of you animal lovers out there!! It's also VEGAN!! Their tube is BPA FREE. Has ZERO PHTHALATES!! It still contains Fluoride (which I kind of dislike but who cares.) NO PRESERVATIVES, or FAKE SWEETENERS, TRICLOSAN, or DYES. Taste fantastic. Makes you feel all bubbly inside for picking up a better toothpaste. Makes your teeth squeaky clean!! I recommend it to everyone. They even have kids toothpaste as well... More reviews following those ones. I've found it hard to track down. Only some Walmart's carry it. About $4. Pick it up. Try it.
Haley M.
New Church, VA
It's a solid toothpaste. It cleans mine and my husband's teeth well. It tastes good but also I can tell it's got some natural ingredients going on. I'll definitely be buying it again. It was satisfactory toothpaste.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Taste could be a little stronger on the mint, because I really like it to be but that's personal preference. Makes your mouth feel REALLY refreshed though! Would recommend.
Chrissy M.
Hurlock, MD
This is definitely not my favorite toothpaste I've ever owned! I bought it honestly because the packaging looked pretty.. and supermint was the safest of the three options (pink grapefruit and mojito mint sound pretty bad!). Anyway, I get home and try it for the first time and despite its safe name, supermint doesn't taste all that great. Not only that, but once you use the toothpaste enough, it gets harder and harder to get it out of the tube. You would think since it stands up it wouldn't be a problem, but it is. Needless to say, I won't be buying this again.. but I wouldn't mind at finding out what those other flavors taste like!
Jodi M.
This is the first time I ever tried this brand and since it was on sale I thought I would give it a try. I picked super-mint because it was the safe option, I'm not a fan of weird flavors for toothpaste. After using for a month now I have to say that I do really like it. The only thing is that it gets harder and harder to get out of the bottle after a while and I also have to constantly clean the the opening because toothpaste goes everywhere. Other than that I will be buying this again but only in Super-mint flavor.
Sherri M.
Where can I buy this in canada?