Hello Supermint Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by samantha s.Hello Supermint Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Denise P.Hello Supermint Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Kayla H.

BY HELLO

Say hello to naturally friendly Supermint fluoride toothpaste! Highly effective, highly naturally, and totally delicious. Our fresh + friendly formula has the ADA Seal of Approval and prevents cavities, strengthens enamel, polishes teeth, and freshens breath. Hello toothpaste is free of triclosan, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, and dyes - plus we're vegan, never tested on animals (Leaping Bunny certified), and made in the good ol' US of A. Brush + greet freely.

Buy on Amazon
Michealla M.
El Paso, TX
I had one tube last me about two months and by the time it was gone my teeth were sooo much whiter and brighter. I hadn’t even noticed because I was always working but someone point it out and it was amazing the difference it made.
Joselyn H.
Woodstock, GA
I got this toothpaste because it’s cruelty free and fell in love! It’s at my local grocery store so it’s easy to find and it works just as well as main brand toothpastes! It also tastes great! This is the only toothpaste I use now!
Ashley C.
Hutchins, TX
I love this new toothpaste brand! Tried a free sample and got hooked! I love the deep clean and refreshing feeling it leaves in my mouth. Can't wait to try the mouthwash and other flavors of toothpaste!
Sarah B.
Huntsville, TX
I wish I could give this more than 5 stars! Seriously I’ve been using other name brand whitening toothpastes for years and never noticed a difference. I used this for one week and even my mom asked what I was doing different with me teeth because they looked so white. Best part is I got it half off at my campus bookstore so it was only like $3!
samantha s.
BRUNSWICK, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this toothpaste because I tried a sample of it and I had a coupon. I bought two tubes of it and it is not bad. I did think my teeth got a little whiter by using this toothpaste. But it expensive even with a coupon. I also only could find it at one retailer (Giant Eagle ). I don't know if I would buy this again because of the price.
Christie G.
I bought the whitening version of this. I won’t purchase again. It didn’t whiten at all. There is barely any mint flavor compared to other toothpastes. My teeth felt somewhat clean but not like normal toothpaste.
Nicole J.
Decatur
I really like this. I recueved this in my walmart beauty box and I couldn't be more pleasantly surprised. It foams just enough. And my teeth feel so clean. I love this toothpaste.
Kathaleen C.
usa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We didn't feel that this toothpaste was in anyway effective. It had a strange texture and wouldn't spread. It didn't leave mouth feeling clean, or any amount of fresh breath.
Kayla H.
Statesville, NC
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! Super cute packaging. (Not that it makes any bit of difference.) It's Leaping Bunny Certified for all of you animal lovers out there!! It's also VEGAN!! Their tube is BPA FREE. Has ZERO PHTHALATES!! It still contains Fluoride (which I kind of dislike but who cares.) NO PRESERVATIVES, or FAKE SWEETENERS, TRICLOSAN, or DYES. Taste fantastic. Makes you feel all bubbly inside for picking up a better toothpaste. Makes your teeth squeaky clean!! I recommend it to everyone. They even have kids toothpaste as well... More reviews following those ones. I've found it hard to track down. Only some Walmart's carry it. About $4. Pick it up. Try it.
♡ E.
I mean, it definitely cleaned my teeth. I picked it up at my local rite aid with high hopes but the flavor is gnarly and I can’t say it’s made any difference in whitening my teeth. I’ll finish it off but I probably won’t repurchase.
Sherri M.
Where can I buy this in canada?