BY HELLO

Say hello to naturally friendly sensitivity relief fluoride soothing mint toothpaste. It relieves sensitivity pain, gently whitens teeth, and is thoughtfully formulated with xylitol, soothing aloe vera and moisturizing coconut oil. And if that weren't enough, it tastes awesome, prevents cavities and strengthens enamel, too. Hello contains no artificial sweeteners, no artificial flavors, no dyes, no preservatives, no microbeads, no triclosan, no parabens, no sls and no gluten. And the goodness keeps coming: hello is also vegan, never tested on animals (Leaping Bunny Certified and Peta recognized), and made in the USA. So eat and drink freely, we got this. Anything less would be insensitive. see more...

Savannah H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my first time trying toothpaste from Hello Sensitivity Relief Fluoride Toothpaste Soothing Mint , I'm very impressed so far. I can taste both coconut and mint in this amazing toothpaste. Sometimes my teeth ache after brushing but, not after using this. My teeth feel very thoroughly clean, almost like I had been oil pulling. I will be trying other flavors, I don't see this bottle lasting me very long. Lol You should give it a try. 5 stars from me.
Leah J.
Forest , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got a sample of this in my Wal-Mart Beauty Box. I don’t have sensitive teeth, but was curious about what an all natural toothpaste would be like. After using it for 3 days, my teeth are MORE sensitive than when I started. It also doesn’t foam up like regular toothpaste, so my teeth don’t feel clean. The taste is nice, though.
Lauren L.
richmond, VA
This is my favorite toothpaste! The packaging is adorable and it sticks true to its word, very gentle on my gums and teeth which is the most important thing! It’s minty fresh and it has coconut oil just like a traditional oil pull clean!
Nicolette P.
Sammamish
Oh my hat, this toothpaste is so yummy. I actually get excited when I need to brush my teeth, it’s very effective in cleaning your teeth and making your breath smell like cookies, no seriously this is amazing toothpaste!
Cathy B.
Glendale, AZ
This is the best toothpaste I have ever used my teeth have never looked or felt better! I love the fact that Hello offers options that are kinder to my body and the environment by not adding plastics and harsh chemicals!
Alexis M.
Alliance, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this toothpaste anytime my teeth are feeling sensitive. Cleans well. Whitens. Coconut oil is also great for pulling all the bacteria from your teeth so you have a nice clean mouth after using.
Dawn L.
Jacksonville, FL
I am absolutely in love with all these toothpastes, I received a sample from the company and used it for a few days. My gums feel better and my mouth just feels so fresh and clean..got my daughter to buy it as well!! Love Love it!
alex m.
Provo, UT
My absolute favorite toothpaste. Taste isn’t too strong (I’m really sensitive to strong toothpaste), and my teeth feel cleaner and healthier. Also love that it’s cruelty free.
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
I picked this because it was SLS free and and slightly cheaper (and hippier) than Sensodyne but still had the recommended amount of fluoride. I have noticed less flaking on the skin around my mouth since using this and will purchase again. Tastes better than some of the other natural toothpastes as well.
Lucy L.
Lebanon
Great product. All natural and great taste. This one is for sensitive teeth which works wonders. It has coconut oil in it which helps with oil pulling and can cause whiter teeth. Mild mint flavor that isn’t too strong for sensitive teeth. Would recommend for everyone.