BY HELLO

Say hello to naturally friendly sensitivity relief fluoride soothing mint toothpaste. It relieves sensitivity pain, gently whitens teeth, and is thoughtfully formulated with xylitol, soothing aloe vera and moisturizing coconut oil. And if that weren't enough, it tastes awesome, prevents cavities and strengthens enamel, too. Hello contains no artificial sweeteners, no artificial flavors, no dyes, no preservatives, no microbeads, no triclosan, no parabens, no sls and no gluten. And the goodness keeps coming: hello is also vegan, never tested on animals (Leaping Bunny Certified and Peta recognized), and made in the USA. So eat and drink freely, we got this. Anything less would be insensitive. see more...

Jeannine C.
Ithaca
I picked this because it was SLS free and and slightly cheaper (and hippier) than Sensodyne but still had the recommended amount of fluoride. I have noticed less flaking on the skin around my mouth since using this and will purchase again. Tastes better than some of the other natural toothpastes as well.
Tessa S.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Once I tried this toothpaste I haven’t used anything else since!!!! The taste is great but isn’t overwhelming. My teeth felt cleaner and were noticeably whiter after only ONE use. Not expensive . Do yourself a favor and try this, you’ll thank me later!!!
Chelsea L.
Kankakee, IL
I LOVE this product. I love the soothing mint most because it’s not so overpowering like most toothpastes. I just finished my first tube and I am addicted. Everyone needs to go get this at your local store!
LaNessa G.
I got to try a sample of this toothpaste and it was really good. I decided to go buy the bigger tube to use. I have very sensitive teeth and this helps a lot. I also love the fact that it also has coconut oil in it.
Bailey B.
Louisville , KY
I really wanted to love this toothpaste because of the ingredients and organic nature of the product, but I wasn’t satisfied with the lack of clean feeling in my mouth after brushing. It is great in theory, but did not leave that minty fresh feeling.
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
I️ absolutely love this toothpaste. I️ like it more then what I️ thought that I️ would. I️ love the taste and the results that I️ am getting. I️ highly recommend especially if your trying to go a healthier route
Elisha S.
Tastes really good, not a strong flavor either. For sensitivity it actually works better for me than sensodyne did, plus it's slightly cheaper. It's also never tested on animals so a huge plus ☺
Stephanie B.
I had received a sample of this and didn't have high expectation because I have sensitive teeth and sensodyne has always made my teeth worst sensitivity wise, but this stuff actually worked. I can actually eat ice cream and ice without pain (very little). It doesn't have strong taste which to me is good. The downside it was hard to find the full size but I did. Definitely worth the $4.99 I paid at target.
samantha k.
Macomb, MI
This stuff is ok i've honestly used better i do like the taste but the only things is that your breath doesn't feel that fresh afterwards
Corissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite brand! Hello is so health aware and knows to eliminate unneeded toxins and crap the put in regular toothpaste