BY HELLO PRODUCTS

spray it forward with our naturally friendly™ breath spray in delicious pure mint flavor. its got all of the zing, without all the sting. this little pod of friendliness features glycerin and xylitol to keep your mouth fresh, friendly and wonderfully moisturized. twist to open and close. brilliant, just like you.

Tiffany P.
Not bad. I think Listerine is better. This is a good backup mouth spray. I wouldn’t buy this again. I feel this product is good but not great. I wouldn’t recommend buying this. A backup if needed but not the main go to.
Taylor M.
Walworth, NY
I enjoyed this product, but it is not something I would purchase on my own. Personally I don’t like the alcohol-y spritzed feeling. I will stick to behavior gym teeth and gum or mints if I need freshness on the go.
Jessica B.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I actually let my husband try this out and he liked it. He is a smoker and this helped clear his breath before meeting people at work. Little spray packs a big punch. hello pure mint breathspray
Cindy l.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I just bought this at my local Walmart for 75¢ , I wanted something after eating out and this did the trick. Is minty and refreshing and love the design of the little bottle, so easy to use . hello pure mint breathspray
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
1,797 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Live this mint spray to refresh your mouth I’m just a spray there different variety and you can find a larger selection in department stores or even pharmacy stores
Anita J.
Flushing, NY
This is the first time I really used breath spray. Usually I just pop a mint, or use mouth wash when I feel like it's needed. This is so handy to have around. It's tiny (like the size of my thumb) so it's easy to carry around and is around when needed. I drink a lot of coffee so I tend to get nasty coffee breath, and nasty dry mouth at the end of the day. Not to mention, everyday I have a lot of (close contact) with patients so having the nasty breath is kind of embarrassing. So with this, it's so useful to keep around and use a spray or two when needed.

So glad I received this from influenster to try out and review. I wouldn't have thought of trying out breath fresheners if it wasn't for them. I probably would've just stuck to mints...

Only reason I didn't give a full 5 star is because the cool, fresh feeling don't last that long. But they do taste good!
Brook M.
I haven't used a breath spray in a long time, and thats because frankly I didn't feel like they worked well. I used this spray today after drinking a big cup of coffee (the ultimate test in my opinion) and was pleasantly surprised that my breath smelled minty fresh and the coffee smell was gone. I also love the little container that it comes in, super cute and handy.
*I received this product in exchange for my review. My review is completely my own opinion.
Kristen R.
Orangeburg, NY
I received a toothbrush, two mouth sprays, and two regular size toothpastes from hello! Dental Care Products. I enjoyed the toothbrush because it was soft and massaged my gums yet it was able to remove food debris from my teeth. The toothpaste I used, I think was the mojito mint. The flavor was excellent and the minty smell lasted for a few hours. I enjoyed the taste of the mint mouth spray. It is refreshing to have a burst of fresh mint to freshen breath. I liked the minty taste not too weak or too strong or not a mint taste that has an odd taste (like when a mint ice cream tastes too much like toothpaste than a delicious flavor for ice cream). I am excited to try the grapefruit mint toothpaste and mouth spray. I think that it will be really good with the freshness and crispness aspect from the citrus fruit and the similar freshness from the mint. When I try them to will write up a review here if this section of the Influenster web-site is still active.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
I was supposed to receive this in a VoxBox but it wasn't in my package, so I was really excited when I found it on sale at TJ Maxx. Cute packaging, I like that it's a little nugget shaped dispenser. The flavor is good, nice and minty. My only complaint is that I'm afraid to just toss it in my bag because there's no stopper or safety switch to keep it from spraying if it gets tossed around.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
I love this breath spray! It leaves a great tasting mint flavor in my mouth every time I use it. I got mine at clearance at Ulta for $3 so it was a pretty good price. If you can find it, I definitely recommend this!
Nieya P.
I just received the Hello VoxBox and I haven't tried this product yet. I also don't use breathspray often so I don't have anything to compare it to, how well does this work?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
What's your favorite?
Emily R.
Sunnyvale, CA
So does this actually work?
Alondra R.
Fremont, CA
How big is this thing?
tamara n.
Fountain , CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If anyone has tried it, what is a good one? Is this like breath mints or different?