by Hello

Do your kids like the taste of this?
Start your review of Hello Products - Kids Fluoride and SLS Free Toothpaste Watermelon - 4.2 oz.(pack of 12)!
How would you rate this product?
Bradenton
I wasn’t sure what to expect with this tooth paste but My kids love this so much my son literally try’s to eat it! It makes brushing teeth much easier because they actually like the tooth paste! I would definitely buy this again!
Lake Stevens , WA
My children love this toothpaste and it makes my job of brushing their teeth easy. I also feel good about them not having fluoride and sls. We will stick with this toothpaste as long as they need a fluoride free option!
17056 elm lane dr tinley park
Great taste. I felt like I didn’t really clean my mouth after using this, I love that it’s all natural and cruelty free but I don’t want cavities. Wouldn’t recommend this for kids or really anyone.
Leesburg , VA
It’s a good toothpaste and it’s fluoride free, but the tasty of watermelon it’s so strong that it’s hard to use, it’s so terrible, I hated the taste and smell. It’s was better if was a less strong watermelon taste
Madill, OK
You won't run out of this toothpaste for a long time. You get a lot of product for the price. Safe for toddlers, no fluoride. My daughters love the flavor, makes brushing time easier and faster.
We love this toothpaste. It cleans my sons teeth well and makes his breath smell nice. The cap is annoying to close, but that isn’t a big deal. It works great for my two year old. We’ll definitely buy this one again.
Greene, NY
Another favorite for my kids. Fluoride free which is perfect in my house hold. Cleans teeth and the flavor is fun for the toddlers. If we don’t use toms we use this and visa versa.
Keeps my girls teeth fresh & clean! Love how it doesn’t leave White marks on my girls teeth unlike toothpastes with fluoride. Only brand I buy! Definitely meets my expectations. Recommend for anyone with littles to try!
Chillicothe, OH
Hello products are an awesome alternative to your typical toothpaste options and this is a good one all the hello products are amazing. I love the price and availability. Highly recommended.
This is the only toothpaste that I use for my children right now and it’s very natural and soothing and it tastes excellent! It literally taste like watermelon!