Personal CareOral CareHello
Product White Turmeric Brightening Booster

Hello Product White Turmeric Brightening Booster

by Hello

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hello Product White Turmeric Brightening Booster!
Stefanie V.
Palmdale, CA
Purchased at: Target
Surprised how much I liked this toothpaste. Tastes great and even though there isn't much foaming action going on I feel like my teeth are getting a proper cleaning and there is no grittiness left behind. Also leaves you with nice fresh breath. I'm a fan. Want to try all the flavors.
Olivia H.
Stevens Point, WI
Hello Product White Turmeric Brightening Booster uploaded by Olivia H.
I first started using hello toothpaste when I bought samplers at the store, after liking those I tried this brightening booster toothpaste, I really like how it makes my teeth feel clean and smooth, you know it’s good when you can’t stop running your tongue over your teeth!
Ninia G.
New Castle, DE
Hello Product White Turmeric Brightening Booster uploaded by Ninia G.
Hello Product White Turmeric Brightening Booster really good toothpaste. It whitens naturally, safe for enemal, removes plaque and freshens breath. And most of all it's never tested on animals

Looking for your answer?