Personal CareOral CareToothpasteHello
Product Kids Toothpaste Blue Raspberry

Hello Product Kids Toothpaste Blue Raspberry

by Hello

fluoride toothpaste

Is this brand only at Target?
Start your review of Hello Product Kids Toothpaste Blue Raspberry!
Laura H.
Johnson City, TN
Hello Product Kids Toothpaste Blue Raspberry uploaded by Laura H.
Purchased at: Amazon
My kids love this toothpaste! It tastes great, so they (mostly) enjoy brushing their teeth. I like that the paste is white, not colored like some kids' toothpastes. I also like that the tube is able to sit vertically. The cap makes it easy to squeeze but no so easy that you make a mess every time.
Lan M.
Kennett Sq, PA
Hello Product Kids Toothpaste Blue Raspberry uploaded by Lan M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great tasting natural toothpaste! My kids now get excited to brush their teeth everyday!
Ronnie M.
Eagan
Hello Product Kids Toothpaste Blue Raspberry uploaded by Ronnie M.
Love that this toothpaste is free of artificial colors and has a great bubble gum taste. My daughter is especially picky and has some sensitivity and says her teeth feel great after using it.
Tracey P.
Elizabethton, TN
My daughter loves this toothpaste. It doesn't have the harsh taste some do and it doesn't have too much sugar. It's lasted us a while and we use it every day twice a day. I recommend to others. We haven't had any cavities at all
Anna A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,015 reviews
My niece and nephew love using Hello Blue Raspberry toothpaste. It’s a natural toothpaste and they love the taste. They find it fun to brush their teeth because they love the Blue Raspberry taste. It’s perfect that the toothpaste is white even though it has a Blue Raspberry taste. I would definitely recommend.
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hello Product Kids Toothpaste Blue Raspberry uploaded by Lindsay J.
Purchased at: Amazon
My 3 year old daughter love this stuff. It isn’t chalky or gritty. No dyes in it, just a white paste. And it actually tastes like blue raspberry but not overly sweet. It cleans her teeth very well. She looks forward to brushing. We also have the watermelon. Would highly recommend. Hello Product Kids Toothpaste Blue Raspberry
jennifer S.
Cumberland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,205 reviews
Hello Product Kids Toothpaste Blue Raspberry uploaded by jennifer S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love the flavor of this toothpaste and I like that it’s natural. It’s reasonable priced and great for the kids.
Crystal H.
Fresno, CA
Hello Product Kids Toothpaste Blue Raspberry uploaded by Crystal H.
Its rare to find good tasting toothpaste without a nasty after taste, however this brand hello offers the best like this blue raspberry, apple, and tangerine. Its a great product.
Jackie B.
Willow Spring, NC
As a dental hygienist I know a thing or two about how hard it can be to encourage brushing. My family has tried and loved almost every variety of Hello toothpaste available. I even use it myself sometimes. The bright packaging is adorable. The flavors are fun- not overpowering at all. And it leaves your mouth feeling squeaky clean!
yla P.
My son is extremely sensitive to pretty much everything and would get irritated on his skin around his mouth so when i decided to give hello a try i was more than pleased to find it effective and gentle i bought it at walmart he uses it twice a day and loves the taste. So that makes me one happy mother i love this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...