Personal CareOral CareMouthwashHello
Product Kids Fluoride Strawberry Mouthwash

Hello Product Kids Fluoride Strawberry Mouthwash

by Hello

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hello Product Kids Fluoride Strawberry Mouthwash!
Holly L.
Lumpkin, GA
This mouthwash has a delightful strawberry flavor and helps protect my childrens' teeth. It is our go-to kids mouthwash.
Amy S.
Missoula, MT
Purchased at: Target
I kind of love this mouthwash. I can’t stand that “brain freeze in your mouth” feeling that most minty mouthwashes and toothpastes seem to be aiming for. This is one of the few I’ve found that is just fruity flavored instead of fruit + mint. It’s definitely more of the fake strawberry flavor you find in candy than real strawberry flavor but it tastes decent enough. The matching strawberry toothpaste isn’t bad either. I’m happy it’s not minty, my dentist is happy it’s got fluoride in it, and my bank account is happy it’s reasonably priced.
Johannah S.
My son loves it and the taste. I have say it does taste good. It's not harsh and no added dyes or alcohol. I recommend this mouth
Melissa K.
Hendersonville, Tn
My daughter loved the taste of this mouthwash. She said it taste soo good mommy. I recommend this for all small children.
Naz G.
10/10 this stuff tastes like candy I love that it doesn’t have added dyes or alcohol

Looking for your answer?