Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantHello
Product Fragrance Free Deodorant With Shea Butter

Hello Product Fragrance Free Deodorant With Shea Butter

by Hello

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hello Product Fragrance Free Deodorant With Shea Butter!
Synethia J.
Hampton
A great natural deodorant.. long lasting smell, most importantly I didn’t experience any darkening of the armpits most natural deodorant cause. 10/10 recommend.
Allison S.
Bluffton, SC
Purchased at: Dollar General
Takes the smell away. I have been using A different brand forever, but lately I honestly feel like it’s just not cutting it. So I tried something new. I was skeptical because it’s natural, but it works great. It’s also vegan friendly for those that are interested in a product that checks that box off. I will warn you that I had to really turn the bottom for the product to come up. But after a little force and creativity, it worked. It’s worth checking out. Give it a try.
Abigail A.
Lansing, NC
Goes on nicely, not chunky and weird like some deodorants do. I stay fresh all day when I use this, with no discernible smell. This is perfect if you’re looking for an affordable, decent, aluminum free deodorant.
Lin M.
Johnstown, PA
So here’s the deal… This brand is my favorite brand! It’s delicate on skin… It smells good… And it lasts a while! But the problem is the container. Every container I have bought with an exception of the first to have broken when you turn the bottom. That’s happened to four! And before you judge why I kept buying them… LOL… It’s because the product is so good. But the container doesn’t work! So I’ve had to actually throw all of them away with an exception of the first two that I tried. Such a bummer! I hope they do something to fix that

Looking for your answer?