Personal CareOral CareToothpasteHello

Hello Product Activated Charcoal Fluoride Free Toothpaste Travel Pack

by Hello

#15 in Toothpaste

NULL

Is this product safe for 3 year olds?
Is this product really effective?
Start your review of Hello Product Activated Charcoal Fluoride Free Toothpaste Travel Pack!
Product Highlights
...but the results are worth it! For $5 a tube, everyone should have this whitening toothpaste!in reviews
Emily W.
Clarksville, TN
Hello Product Activated Charcoal Fluoride Free Toothpaste Travel Pack uploaded by Emily W.
Doesn’t upset my stomach like most do. Cleans wonderfully. It’s literally my favorite toothpaste ever
Mandy M.
Hello Product Activated Charcoal Fluoride Free Toothpaste Travel Pack uploaded by Mandy M.
I do not have the trio pack shown, but 1 deluxe size tube. The paste comes from tube glossy black. It is shocking to see black foam cover the teeth. It is minty, not a fresh mint, flat. Reminded me of the very old Pepsodent brand in flavor. My teeth do feel and look clean and bright. It's fluoride free, for that fact, and flavor, I would not purchase. I DIY my own toothpaste concoction of coconut oil, fluoride, baking soda and peroxide- it's done me verrry well. I may just squirt this product into my own toothpaste to give it an activated charcoal boost ahahaa.
Andrea M.
Hello Product Activated Charcoal Fluoride Free Toothpaste Travel Pack uploaded by Andrea M.
Ok this toothpaste is pretty different, but I like it! It doesn’t really work like conventional toothpaste that’s really foamy and white. It’s made from charcoal, so it’s completely black. Brushing with it is odd, but it works!
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,450 reviews
Hello Product Activated Charcoal Fluoride Free Toothpaste Travel Pack uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I received the Hello activated charcoal toothpaste in my Walmart subscription box. I’ve tried this brand before and was satisfied with the quality. I like this charcoal toothpaste and think it does a great job whitening my teeth. This toothpaste has a charcoal color and minty taste. The only thing that could be improved is to make the minty flavor a little stronger. Overall, it’s a good product and I do recommend it!
Lucia M.
Walpole, MA
Hello Product Activated Charcoal Fluoride Free Toothpaste Travel Pack uploaded by Lucia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
It didn't help me: at first I was suspicious and then I feared confirming it. I do not recommend it
Alexus B.
Hello Product Activated Charcoal Fluoride Free Toothpaste Travel Pack uploaded by Alexus B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tested this products out two years ago absolutely fell in love with if. Everything I wanted in this product.My smile made me literally stare 🥰. Very Effective,affordable, not quite the taste that makes you vomit either . I Recommend this product for your hygiene care routineHello Product Activated Charcoal Fluoride Free Toothpaste Travel Pack
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
Hello Product Activated Charcoal Fluoride Free Toothpaste Travel Pack uploaded by Vanessa A.
This product works well. I had tried it in the past. I like that it has a refreshing mint flavor. It leaves my breath fresh without having an aftertaste. It's not gritty or chalky. This would be something fun to try if you are interested in activated charcoal products. it does whiten your teeth but results may vary.
Myesha R.
Washington, NC
Hello Product Activated Charcoal Fluoride Free Toothpaste Travel Pack uploaded by Myesha R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been trying this toothpaste for 2 months now and let’s just say I honestly don’t like it at all. I haven’t seen any real results with it at all. I wanted to give it try because it was natural tooth paste but I’m going to stick with my old time favorite because it honestly helps whitens your teeth.
Alejandra M.
Tracy, CA
Hello Product Activated Charcoal Fluoride Free Toothpaste Travel Pack uploaded by Alejandra M.
Both my husband and I love this toothpaste . Mainly because my husband would rather have fluoride free and this is one toothpaste we can both agree on . My mouth and teeth just feel very fresh with it and you can definitely tell the whitening part once you’ve used it for a while (:
KellyAnn N.
Binghamton, NY
Hello Product Activated Charcoal Fluoride Free Toothpaste Travel Pack uploaded by KellyAnn N.
Purchased at: Walmart
So, I got this little gem in my Walmart beauty box (like,$7 bucks. Join) Anyway, I didn’t try it out until recently, and it’s actually amazing. 5 days in, twice a day, my teeth are whiter. If unsure, get the sample. You won’t be disappointed.Hello Product Activated Charcoal Whitening With Fluoride

228 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cristina L.
il y a 4 mois
Jennifer R. il y a 3 mois
I really like this toothpaste. I've been using it a couple months now. Great product..really whitens your teeth..a little messy for the sink..my only complaint..but what other toothpaste on the market is that color?