Personal CareOral CareToothpasteHello

Hello Product Activated Charcoal Fluoride Free Toothpaste Travel Pack

by Hello

#15 in Toothpaste

NULL

How does this product work? Does it actually whiten your teeth?
Is this product safe for 3 year olds?
Start your review of Hello Product Activated Charcoal Fluoride Free Toothpaste Travel Pack!
Product Highlights
...but the results are worth it! For $5 a tube, everyone should have this whitening toothpaste!in reviews
Mandy M.
Hello Product Activated Charcoal Fluoride Free Toothpaste Travel Pack uploaded by Mandy M.
I do not have the trio pack shown, but 1 deluxe size tube. The paste comes from tube glossy black. It is shocking to see black foam cover the teeth. It is minty, not a fresh mint, flat. Reminded me of the very old Pepsodent brand in flavor. My teeth do feel and look clean and bright. It's fluoride free, for that fact, and flavor, I would not purchase. I DIY my own toothpaste concoction of coconut oil, fluoride, baking soda and peroxide- it's done me verrry well. I may just squirt this product into my own toothpaste to give it an activated charcoal boost ahahaa.
Emily W.
Savannah, GA
Hello Product Activated Charcoal Fluoride Free Toothpaste Travel Pack uploaded by Emily W.
Purchased at: Walmart
If there’s one thing about charcoal toothpaste, it’s that it’s atrocious to clean up. It stained my toothbrush and I constantly had to clean my sink of little black dots after rinsing. I wouldn’t recommend such a black toothpaste
Emily W.
Clarksville, TN
Doesn’t upset my stomach like most do. Cleans wonderfully. It’s literally my favorite toothpaste ever
Amy C.
Columbus, OH
Hello Product Activated Charcoal Fluoride Free Toothpaste Travel Pack uploaded by Amy C.
Received as part of the #shapebeautylab box. It is a black paste and can be a bit messy and require extra rinsing and washing out the sink. The taste and texture is pleasant. Not sure it has whitened my teeth much and the minty after feeling isn’t super minty, so I usually mix with my regular toothpaste. Don’t know that I would repurchase. [product:hello-activated-charcoal-epic-whitening-fluoride-free-toothpaste-sls-free-vegan-twin-pack-4oz/2pk]
Andrea M.
Hello Product Activated Charcoal Fluoride Free Toothpaste Travel Pack uploaded by Andrea M.
Ok this toothpaste is pretty different, but I like it! It doesn’t really work like conventional toothpaste that’s really foamy and white. It’s made from charcoal, so it’s completely black. Brushing with it is odd, but it works!
Lucia M.
Walpole, MA
Hello Product Activated Charcoal Fluoride Free Toothpaste Travel Pack uploaded by Lucia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
It didn't help me: at first I was suspicious and then I feared confirming it. I do not recommend it
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,503 reviews
Hello Product Activated Charcoal Fluoride Free Toothpaste Travel Pack uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I received the Hello activated charcoal toothpaste in my Walmart subscription box. I’ve tried this brand before and was satisfied with the quality. I like this charcoal toothpaste and think it does a great job whitening my teeth. This toothpaste has a charcoal color and minty taste. The only thing that could be improved is to make the minty flavor a little stronger. Overall, it’s a good product and I do recommend it!
Blair B.
Cayce, SC
Hello Product Activated Charcoal Fluoride Free Toothpaste Travel Pack uploaded by Blair B.
This is a great toothpaste and actually my first experience with any charcoal toothpaste! First off, taste is NOT overpowering, even in the least bit. It's quite subtle, the texture is pleasant, a little gritty but nothing that I haven't experienced with regular toothpaste at some point. The charcoal aspect is fun because its a little change in the basic white usual toothpaste. The dark color makes it easy to spot where you have and have not brushed yet. I experience some pretty significant and, most definitely, unwanted yellowing from a prescription medicine, I am taking, and Hello Charcoal has helped whiten my smile far more than any other toothpaste I have tried! Big plus, fluoride free!! Hard to find an effective AND fluoride-free toothpaste! 2 thumbs up and highly recommended! I received this product for free for the purpose of my review. All opinions are 100 % my own.
Briana J.
Hello Product Activated Charcoal Fluoride Free Toothpaste Travel Pack uploaded by Briana J.
This is the only toothpaste I feel comfortable using ! It’s FLUORIDE AND HARSH CHEMICAL FREE! It also keeps my teeth white white 😁!!! It’s very refreshing and cleansing as well! Tooth brushing can get messy since the by product will be black but it’s totally worth it just be careful!
Ewa B.
Hello Product Activated Charcoal Fluoride Free Toothpaste Travel Pack uploaded by Ewa B.
Hello Product Activated Charcoal Fluoride Free Toothpaste Travel Pack ok I am surprised. I got this toothpaste as a gift from Ulta and it’s so good. It’s black so it looks kinda weird while you brush your teeth but it’s tastes good and it is effective. I would recommend it.

229 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cristina L.
il y a 6 mois
Jennifer R. il y a 5 mois
I really like this toothpaste. I've been using it a couple months now. Great product..really whitens your teeth..a little messy for the sink..my only complaint..but what other toothpaste on the market is that color?
Danielle M.
Warner Robins, GA
il y a 9 mois
Amy C. il y a 2 jours
Yes for sure. Not quite as messy as pure charcoal toothpastes and not quite as minty as normal toothpaste. With that being said; it can only do so much to lighten teeth.