Hello Pink Grapefruit Mint Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Megan N.Hello Pink Grapefruit Mint Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Annalee R.

BY HELLO

Say hello to naturally friendly Pink Grapefruit Mint fluoride toothpaste! Highly effective, highly naturally, and totally delicious. Our fresh + friendly formula has the ADA Seal of Approval and prevents cavities, strengthens enamel, polishes teeth, and freshens breath. hello toothpaste is free of triclosan, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, and dyes -- plus we're vegan, never tested on animals (Leaping Bunny certified), and made in the good ol' US of A. Brush + greet freely.

Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely hated this taste. I should have known that a citrus flavor and mint do not mix but I needed to try. It did a fantastic job cleaning my teeth but this flavor was not for me. I would recommend you try it, but beware that it might not be a flavor you love.
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really liked this toothpaste, and I would definitely be willing to try it again. I found it on sale at Walgreens, and the Grapefruit Mint flavor sounded enticing. I love toothpaste that has a flavor other than plain mint! Anyway, I found this toothpaste to be very effective, even with its nice flavor. Even though it wasn't a typical toothpaste flavor, I still felt that it cleaned my teeth just as effectively. However, the one issue that I had with this product was the consistency and its packaging. When I used this toothpaste, it was still being packaged in the hard-sided tube. Since the toothpaste is a bit runny and gooey, It would constantly make a mess and just generally be a hassle, which was extremely annoying for a product that you use twice a day. However, now that they changed the packaging to a traditional tube, I would be more than willing to try it again.
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a decent toothpaste. It doesn't give you that fresh feeling that you're looking for when you get done brushing your teeth. I feel that I always have to go in and rinse my mouth out multiple times with mouthwash to get rid of bad morning breath. I do think the flavor is nice but it doesn't last awhile. I love the packaging thoigh. I will only repurchase this if I find it on sale!
William K.
Looking for a bit more exciting toothpaste? This is just the thing! Hello brad offers natural products with non-traditional flavor profiles, Pink Grapefruit is the perfect blend between fruity but still feeling & smelling clean/fresh after use. It also contains xylitol so it provides you teeth with a fabulous squeeky clean feeling!
Maggie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Besides the cute packaging and the fact that its all natural, I wasn't too fond of how well this toothpaste worked in terms of fresh feeling throughout the day. I think I'll stick the regular mint toothpastes. I have yet to try the mojito flavor.
Tanya A.
San Antonio, TX
The fact that it's vegan is awesome! I really loved that. It's my first time using this product. I found it at a random store for. Dollar! I really enjoy this product. Just wish that it was a little mintier? I think it's overall a great product.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love breaking from the boring ordinary mint toothpaste. I tried this grapefruit one and didn't feel like it did much for whitening or morning breath, but it did taste good!
Kati B.
Charlotte, MI
I love this natural toothpaste. it just tge right amount of fruity and minty. I think I'd like to try other flavors too
Annalee R.
Etobicoke , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pink grapefruit meets mint! A perfect combination in my opinion ! From the feeling of fresh clean teeth to the cute packaging. Everything about this product is just spot on! I may have bought a few packs of these for my sisters this Christmas and I can't recommend this brand enough !
Carrie D.
Richmond,BC
T's hello naturally friendly oral care and 'm so love it and enjoy the fresh super mint.I never try the New Peach Mango Mint Fluoride Toothpaste I also very interested Pink Grapefruit Mint
Rachael M.
Alexandria, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the flavor weird as a toothpaste?