BY HELLO

Say hello to naturally friendly Peach Mango Mint fluoride toothpaste! Highly effective, highly naturally, and totally delicious. Our fresh + friendly formula helps prevents cavities, strengthens enamel, polishes teeth and freshens breath. hello toothpaste is free of triclosan, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, and dyes -- plus we're vegan, never tested on animals (Leaping Bunny certified), and made in the good ol' US of A. Brush + greet freely.

Jennie  B.
Jennie B.
Duluth, MN
I wanted to try this toothpaste as I was curious about the Peach Mango Mint flavor. It really did taste like all three of those flavors! It was a very unique, tasty toothpaste. I will eventually try one of the other flavors. These toothpastes are a bit expensive, but I know most times Hello offers a printable $1 off coupon on their website if you want to use that to try it!
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
I like the taste and scent of this toothpaste. I received for free after completing an internship in NYC. I didn't mind using it but I felt like it didn't clean my teeth as well as I liked or hoped.
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Washington, DC
I forgot my toothpaste when I went on a trip with my friend of mine. Luckily my friend shared her toothpaste with me. Maybe I enjoy the peppermint taste a lot but this just tasted like an awkward mix of fruit and mint. Definitely not my favorite but I'm grateful that she let me use it.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
I tried this for testing purposes and I really enjoyed the flavor and true cleansing wasn't that bad. Very nice!
Marta C.
Marta C.
Highly effective, highly naturally, and totally delicious.
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Richmond,BC
T's hello naturally friendly oral care and 'm so love it and enjoy the fresh super mint.I never try the New Peach Mango Mint Fluoride Toothpaste I also very interested Pink Grapefruit Mint
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Dayton, OH
How's this product with sensitivity?
Maryna B.
Maryna B.
Dana Bay, Western Cape
Is this safe for children?
Renee c.
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
I love tring new toothpaste but I always seem to buy the more hippie product line of toothpaste. Does this peach mint toothpaste fight cavitys and promote white teeth??
Jen M.
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
Does this toothpaste get super foamy (my daughters words). She complains about almost all toothpastes being to foamy.