BY HELLO PANDA

Gourmet food is a term commonly associated with cuisine of high quality or presentation. Indulge your taste buds with some luxurious gourmet food. Our products are of exceptional quality prepared accurately and skillfully using careful and artistic presentation. Get access to a wide assortment of gourmet treats and treat yourself to the finest most sumptuous and healthy cuisines around the world. Features 0.75 oz Chocolate Carmel Filled with Cookie Pack of 8 see more...

Joanna C.
Bell Gardens
went to a birthday party and my nephew and my self recived a bag of these in our goodies they are the fkn shit!! super delicious they reminded me of the stiks you dip in chocolate lol it has 110 calories and 60 fat cal you wont have enough with one you can probably eat the whole box lol!
Charlotte E.
This box is a great price for these lil snacks, filled with packages the perfect size for a few nibbles and no more. I have a limited capacity to enjoy hello panda because while it's texturally satisfying to bite through the biscuit to the chocolate, they're never chocolaty enough for me. Also, a note: the packaging of these cookies is pretty cutesty, but (while it doesn't bother me at all) the images on the biscuits often rub of to the point of being unrecognizable .
Victoria J.
I love these pandas, the crunchy sweet bread on the outside and the creamy chocolate mousse on the inside. I tried these at Costco and they were so good. They are kinda expensive but they are so worth it.
EMMSAYS M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these snacks for my kids we get a big box from Costco and kept buying it. These are very crunchy and buttery from outside and creamy from inside. I highly recommend them.