Personal CareOral CareToothpasteHello
Mojito Mint Fluoride Toothpaste - 5 oz

Hello Mojito Mint Fluoride Toothpaste - 5 oz

by Hello

Say hello to naturally friendly Peach Mango Mint fluoride toothpaste! Highly effective, highly naturally, and totally delicious. Our fresh + friendly formula helps prevents cavities, strengthens enamel, polishes teeth and freshens breath. hello toothpaste is free of triclosan, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, and dyes -- plus we're vegan, never tested on animals (Leaping Bunny certified), and made in the good ol' US of A. Brush + greet freely.

Has anyone see this locally in stores?
WhIch is your favorite hello type??
Anybody tried this? How is the flavor? I’m intrigued by this one.
Start your review of Hello Mojito Mint Fluoride Toothpaste - 5 oz!
Lorna R.
Woodinville, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like this toothpaste for being all natural and good for your teeth. I love the peach mango flavor. You brush your teeth at least 2 times a day. I don't want my paste to taste to plain and nasty I love some flavor and it is great for your breath too. I like the smooth feel of the paste not gooey or to thick. I suggest just a pea size on your tooth brush. I recommend Hello peach mango min fluoride toothpaste.
Alyssa M.
Plainfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I’m on a mission to try every flavor of toothpaste from Hello ever since I discovered them online last year. This natural, vegan & minty fresh toothpaste has me over the moon. Their Sweet Mint was my favorite flavor but since I began to explore other flavors, I think I tell people which ever one I’m talking about is my favorite. I cannot go back to my old brand that now in contrast would sting with all their chemicals. I cannot state all the goodness of this product but I can tell you it makes your mouth feel amazing!
William K.
PALM SPRINGS, CA
Looking for a bit more exciting toothpaste? This is just the thing! Hello brad offers natural products with non-traditional flavor profiles, The Mojito Mint is the closest (other than traditional mint) to normal toothpaste - it sounds a bit more crazy than it is really. Your mouth will feel fresh after using, I promise! It also contains xylitol so it provides you teeth with a fabulous squeeky clean feeling!
Amy J.
Big Rapids, MI
I bought these for my nieces and they loved them. I also tried them and they actually are a good toothpaste.
Sara V.
Macon, GA
I love all the Hello brand toothpastes I’ve tried so far! My teeth always look white and clean from using Hello.
Valerie D.
Talladega, AL
A toothpaste is a toothpaste to me it did its job and cleaned my teeth and I did enjoy this product but it was nothing out of the norm for a toothpaste but I will say however I love that this hello brand is a cruelty free alternative. I don't mind paying a little extra for something that I believe in. Hello Mojito Mint Fluoride Toothpaste - 5 oz
Kate T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Was given this for free in a bag with couple other food items at the library . This is very refreshing during and even feels nicer after using it. Leaves a nice long lasting minty taste . I love this toothpaste. ESPECIALLY cause it’s NEVER need tested on innocent animals. Has no artificial sweeteners, no dies, no preservatives, no SLS. How much more awesome can this toothpaste get!
Liz S.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is definitely on the expensive side of things. I got a free tube and decided to give it a go. It’s ok from the quality of the product but definitely not worth the hype
Elizabeth V.
Pueblo, CO
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love using this!! I purchase it from target and every time it works amazing. Not many people have heard about this oral care product but whenever someone asks me what I like to use, I always respond “hello”.
Christie G.
I bought the whitening version of this. I won’t purchase again. It didn’t whiten at all. There is barely any mint flavor compared to other toothpastes. My teeth felt somewhat clean but not like normal toothpaste.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...