BY HELLO

Say hello to naturally friendly Mojito Mint fluoride toothpaste! Highly effective, highly naturally, and totally delicious. Our fresh + friendly formula has the ADA Seal of Approval and prevents cavities, strengthens enamel, polishes teeth, and freshens breath. hello toothpaste is free of triclosan, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, and dyes -- plus we're vegan, never tested on animals (Leaping Bunny certified), and made in the good ol' US of A. Brush + greet freely.

• "I was pleasantly surprised with the flavor of this toothpaste." in 1 review
sammy s.
This is the toothpaste i always use. I usually don’t like minty flavored items but this toothpaste has the perfect balance of minty-ness. I love the Hello brand toothpaste my go too toothpaste
Lynnette M.
Torrance, CA
I love the toothpaste and my girls do too! Our mouths are clean and so minty fresh when we use Hello! Only thing is the cap is a bit tight and breaks off when you have to pry it open.
For our household this paste is one of the better toothpaste options on the market and it offers much more choices, like the charcoal infused version, vs. their competitors.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My oh my I am in love with this brand!! First of all, I'm in love with the packaging. It really stands out from every other brand. This toothpaste is a bit pricey, but it lasts a long time! Everything is vegan and cruelty free which I love. The toothpaste itself has such an amazing taste, it tastes exactly like it sounds. It's not harsh on my teeth at all, which normal toothpaste stings my mouth really badly and makes it not fun to brush my teeth. I originally received this brand in a sample size from my walmart beauty box and loved it so much that I just absolutely had to try another in a full size!! I will definitely be a loyal customer after my experience :) one thing to note is that this will not foam up like regular toothpaste, but cleans my teeth just as good if not better!
Kayla H.
Statesville, NC
So in my previous review I raved about how AWESOME Hello toothpaste is. Well, I'm back to be twice as obnoxious & say... MOJITO MINT IS THE BEST DANG THING EVER. Taste so refreshing & so close & accurate to a true MOJITO mint plant. I love it. Makes your teeth clean like sparkles. Cute tube. Hard to find. It's MADE IN THE USA so even more of a reason to buy it. Vegan, leaping bunny certified!!! All super important things to look for when investing in a product. Double thumbs up. Happy hunting through Target or Walmart!! Must try product!
Amber S.
Jacksonville, FL
First off, don't be grossed out by the sound of the flavor -- it's amazing! I highly recommend this flavor if you want to stray away from boring mint toothpaste. Not only does it taste fabulous, it does a great job of keeping my teeth clean and healthy.
Ruby H.
I love this toothpaste it smells so good and keeps my teeth nice and clean. It’s all natural so it doesn’t have a lot of chemicals in it and it really cleans my teeth well.
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
Got this in my Hello VoxBox and you couldn't have paid me to buy this before I tried it! Like weird flavors? I'm a standard mint kind of gal. However, I was pleasantly surprised! The toothpaste was good and still left me with the same feeling of freshness of my Crest 3D Whitening toothpaste. But the freshness did not last as long as my standard toothpaste. I would recommend if you're looking for something fun to spice up your toothpaste.
William K.
Looking for a bit more exciting toothpaste? This is just the thing! Hello brad offers natural products with non-traditional flavor profiles, The Mojito Mint is the closest (other than traditional mint) to normal toothpaste - it sounds a bit more crazy than it is really. Your mouth will feel fresh after using, I promise! It also contains xylitol so it provides you teeth with a fabulous squeeky clean feeling!
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
I was pleasantly surprised with the flavor of this toothpaste. I thought I wouldn't like the stevia on the toothpaste, but it had to unpleasant aftertaste at all. I won't buy this toothpaste after receiving the complimentary product though because I don't usually brush my teeth with fluoride toothpaste. If they make a fluoride free version, I would definitely buy it.
Maria P.
Naples, FL
Love this brand! This particular flavor is very mild, so no worries about it being overly minty. It's a natural toothpaste and it does the job just as well as top name brands. After I get my braces removed I will definitely be trying their whitening toothpaste.

Amazon