BY HELLO KITTY

A hot pink, roll-on lip gloss topped with the silver iconic Hello Kitty head. This lightweight, non-tacky gloss delivers luscious color to give you a perfect, ultrashiny pout. Made with natural ingredients, it improves lip hydration, softness, and the appearance of volume—not to mention its tasty flavor gives you the most deliciously kissable lips ever! It is formulated Without: - Parabens Hello Kitty returns with a new spring collection inspired by tales from her escapades in Tokyo. Welcome to the neon lights and popping brights of Hello Kitty’s latest collection Tokyo Pop. No color is safe from electrification. see more...

Dee D.
Bronx, NY
I love this perfume ,I received it as a gift and at first thought it may be a bit young for me. However it turns out its not and who doesn't love hello kitty!!!
Tatum B.
Cherry Log, GA
It's a great color and smells great. I throw it in my purse any time I'm going out!
Julz L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks super cute and has a nice smell. although i think I'm too old for hello kitty i would buy it for my niece for sure.
Cassie M.
Farmingville, NY
I received this as a part of a birthday present and it just smells soooo good! I would totally recommend buying it. Its not expensive and actually does last a long time.
Shuha S.
Amazing scent. Easy to apply. Beautiful packaging. Small so easy to carry around. It met my expectations but it seemed kinda childish. Not long lasting. Good price.
Becky E.
Woodcote, Reading
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good packaging for a product, looks for younger kids. They smell nice and are a lovely lip gloss
Susana P.
Pueden usarlo con 4 años???
Destiny G.