BY HELLO KITTY #64 in Nail Files

A set of four trendy nail files with glowing Hello Kitty icons in bright neon shades, topped with a Hello Kitty head. Add some pop to your life. This super fun nail file set gives you what you need to prep your nails for a Tokyo pop-inspired manicure. Convenient and easy for the girl on the go, they are also great for gifting! You can give the whole set of four, or divide into individual files to spread the fun. Hello Kitty returns with a new spring collection inspired by tales from her escapades in Tokyo. Welcome to the neon lights and popping brights of Hello Kitty’s latest collection Tokyo Pop. No color is safe from electrification. see more...

Hello Kitty Tokyo Pop Nail Files
  • "they are not long lasting but work very well for the low price you pay~ not only do i like them but so does my daughter!!!" in 1 review
  • "hello kitty is my absolute favorite and these nail files are just too adorable!" in 1 review
Ruth M.
I like these lines of nails because despite being great. They are super hard and I love them to be hello kitty that gives a touch more colorful
Fatima A.
Really cute!! works just like any other but has a cute kids character on it.
Monique C.
N Riverside, IL
I love these. I purchased these from Sephora. This is a basic nail file with little Hello Kitty's all over it. :-) This actually works better then some of my other nail files that I have.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
When I seen them I just had to buy them !!! I've been a hello kitty fan since I was little so I need to have them with me and they work so good too !!!
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
These are absolutely adorable nail files! Hello Kitty is the way to get my attention. These actually do work really well! Unfortunately, they don't last that long, but they do the job.
Simone T.
Wheatley Heights
I got these for my neices a while back to work on their nail skills. they love them and use them every three nights to keep their nails looking fresh and clean
Shalisa P.
Madison , GA
They were a gift because I love hello kitty. I didn't think they'd actually work but they do and work well. And they're adorable!
Nicole R.
E Greenwich, RI
Hello kitty is my absolute favorite and these nail files are just too adorable! they work well on my nails too!
Samantha B.
MIAMI, Florida
They make a great gift for a Hello Kitty Lover. They work great and are colorful. Price is inexpensive.
Aida H.
Beaverton, OR
These are awesome stocking stuffers! They work very well and they're super cute and fun!
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
These are very pretty, do they get the job done?
Ruth M.
They only have it in black?