BY HELLO KITTY #9 in Toasters

If you think hello kitty is so cute that you just want to eat her up, go right ahead! This colorful 2-slot toaster browns kitty's sweet face onto every slice of bread. The appliance features 7 shade settings and 4 toasting modes: bagel, defrost, reheat and cancel. Extra-wide slots let you warm thick slices, and a removable crumb tray makes cleanup easy. The decorative cool-touch exterior looks cheerful on your countertop, and has cord storage in the base. Imported. 8hx7wx11-1/2l". see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan M.
The best and most adorable toaster around! This looks so cute on you countertop and has travelled with me from apartment to apartment across the country. It has several heat settings and controls and is really easy to use! The best part is the hello kitty face that appears on your toasted delights! It makes me so happy every time I use it!
Nicole L.
My 10 year old daughter is a huge Hello Kitty fan and just needed to have this. Definitely makes mornings a bit brighter when you see her cute image on the toast. Not sure how long it will last but it's definitely very cute!
Virginia H.
I got this right after I moved out of my parents place! Freedom to make my kitchen pink and full of Hello Kitty Stuff yay! Anyway the toast comes out nicely, I've had this for 5 years and still use it occasionally! The only thing I dislike is that the black eyes paint can smudge when you are wiping the toaster down to get rid of fuzz and dust... so that is pretty annoying! Oh additionally the HK head shows up 75% of the time, and its pretty adorable!
Amy G.
Killeen, TX
I've had this toaster for 7 years or longer and it's still in perfect condition. I just love it and always get compliments from guests. The only downfall is it doesn't really toast an image of hello kitty at all.
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
I've owned this toaster for years it still works great. The only thing is that after I cleaned it a couple of times the numbers for the toast settings came off. Other than that great lil toaster
Carina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
You know it is made of cheap plastic, but it is so cute! I guess it would be a cute gift for a college freshman, but not something a sane woman would have in the house or a foodie for that matter.
Rikkileigh S.
Newport News , VA
My amazing parents got me this for Christmas and it is one of my favorite things ever ! it works amazing and imprints hello kitty's beautiful face into my toast ! definitely a hello kitty must have !!!
Stephanie C.
This toaster set is so so so so darn tootin precious and so gorgeous... Who wouldn't want a hell kitty toaster for Christmas definitely a must have for any hello kitty collector or lover...
Missy M.
Salem, OH
Love this little toaster. My mom got this for Christmas for when I move out. It's super cute and I love it to death. Definitely something great for a Hello Kitty collection
Irina L.
Smyrna, DE
My daughter loves hello kitty and got this from a friend. The toast doesn't really turn out very well but it's still a cute idea
Minerva C.
Boise, ID
Does this really work
Jessica D.
Where can I purchase this is so cute!
Cátia O.
Portugal
What about this product's quality? Doesn't the white plastic get "yellowish", with usage (because of the heat)?
Michael C.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the sizing on this, will this be able to toast bagels and English muffins as well as the bread seen in the image?
Zannerie J.
Bela Bela, Limpopo
Where can I find one of these?