BY HELLO KITTY

It's tea time with hello kitty! the hello kitty tea time set comes with everything needed to create a wonderful tea party. includes 4 tea settings that are amazingly detailed to capture the cuteness of hello kitty. Tea cups are complete with hello kitty's face and her iconic bow. Each of the spoons can be used to play out adding sugar from the sugar bowl and stirring to perfection. host all of your friends and pour them each a cup from the classic tea pot that can really hold tea or water. the giant hello kitty teapot, complete with ears and glittery bow, can be used to store all of the accessories. all... see more...

Aften B.
Portland, TX
I love hello kitty and this tea set is adorable it's a great gift to give to young children and watch there faces light up.
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA
My niece love this play set and it so cute. It has hello kitty decor on everything. Love the teapot the most because it has whiskers.
Mayra M.
Gardena , CA
My daughter loves this tea set, for her tea party's and fun times. She loves having friends over to play
Ligia B.
Romulus, MI
Maaaaa this is just the cutest thing! Little girls must get crazy when they get this, I know I would've
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
I got this for my niece for Christmas and shre loves it! Every time I'm over we have a tea party.
Karla B.
Mt Prospect, IL
Hello kitty tea set omg this would be an awesome Christmas or birthday present for a kid
Allyson N.
Woodbridge, VA
This is super cute and perfect for any little girl who loves hello kitty and they are very easy to clean.
Christina P.
Azusa, CA
My little sister loves this tea set. She loves Hello Kitty so it was a perfect choice for her.
Halle  C.
This looks super adorable for children. I used to love hello kitty & watch the shows all the time. I also loved to play tea parties
gabbie m.
I bought this from target for my 6 yr old niece for her birthday and she is obsessed with it every time i see her she wants to have a tea party