BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Cindy H.
Niles
I bought this for my daughter. When she put it on I could smell the product from a few feet away.  After using it for a day I asked my daughter if i could try it.  I had severely chapped lips and was out of my regular chapstick.  I used this product for a full day and the next day I no longer had chapped lips.  The smell of Apple is my favorite scent and it worked well on my lips.  It's a great product and you won't be disappointed if you try it!
Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
This stuff is so cute! I'm a huge hello kitty fan which is why i bought it in the first place. The packaging in on point. I love soft lips products regardless, so i knew this stuff would be great. It definitely was BTW. I completely used it up, which is rare for me because I have so many lip care products. Oh and let's not forget the smell/ taste. MMMMMMMM it smelled and tasted like apple candy.
Suhail J.
Brooklyn , NY
I am a Hello Kitty lover and of course had to buy and try this as soon as I saw it in stores. It was a pretty presentation and package, not so great smell, and has to be retouched several times. I was really attracted by the package but didn’t drive me crazy the end result. It is not bad , but the market has better products that compite with this. Give it 4 stars.
Maria R.
Claymont, DE
mmmm another one i love i can't see to find them any where no more but this specific one i try it ones and i also fell in love with it and has a hello kitty also so it made it more perfect 👌🏻 also leaves your lips so soft so hidratared i just love love this product to 👍🏻👍🏻❤❤❤😊😊😊️️️
lesly G.
San Antonio
This product is really cute movie for it we have a girl I like it it smells good it did me my expectations also the packaging is very nice I like that it's really cute if you're in to have a Kaylee for Billy girlie it's my first time using it and I liked it I would recommend it to other people as well
Kassandra R.
I thought that the packaging was super cute and unique and my lips were super hydrated afterwards but, I think that it is a little bit pricey considering it is just a chapstick. I also think that there are so many great and inexpensive chapsticks out there that this just didn’t hit the bar for me.
Kristy L.
Pittsburg
I loved this and thought the packaging was so freaking cute! It was a good value in my opinion but I bought from a friend. First time and its super good! Makes my lips super soft! LOVE IT! I bought mine from walmart I believe! I would recommend it to others especially if they love hello kitty!
Sonia R.
Grand Rapids
It is really really cute and moderately moisturizing. It smells nice but you won't feel it after a short period of time. It absorbs quickly. It is effective at shott term relief but doesn't have long term effects. The packaging is adorable but is best for a purse or a desk instead of a pocket.
Crystal P.
Modesto, CA
This hello kitty soft lips cube is my favorite lip balm.I love the fact that it's hello kitty! The cube style packaging is cute. I use use it everyday to prime my lips before applying lipstick. It makes my lips smooth and helps keep them hydrated. I love the light minty scent it has as well.
Katie P.
Had to buy this bc I'm a HUGE HK fan. The packaging is adorable, the price was right, the texture on my lips was smooth and not greasy. I found this at Target on a whim. I liked it, but wished it was in a tube rather than the cube. I don't think I'd buy it again, but it really is cute.
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Anyone know where to buy these? I live in Canada and can’t find them anywhere