BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Cindy H.
Niles
I bought this for my daughter. When she put it on I could smell the product from a few feet away.  After using it for a day I asked my daughter if i could try it.  I had severely chapped lips and was out of my regular chapstick.  I used this product for a full day and the next day I no longer had chapped lips.  The smell of Apple is my favorite scent and it worked well on my lips.  It's a great product and you won't be disappointed if you try it!
Nataliaa L.
Urbana, IL
This stuff is so cute! I'm a huge hello kitty fan which is why i bought it in the first place. The packaging in on point. I love soft lips products regardless, so i knew this stuff would be great. It definitely was BTW. I completely used it up, which is rare for me because I have so many lip care products. Oh and let's not forget the smell/ taste. MMMMMMMM it smelled and tasted like apple candy.
Suhail J.
Brooklyn , NY
I am a Hello Kitty lover and of course had to buy and try this as soon as I saw it in stores. It was a pretty presentation and package, not so great smell, and has to be retouched several times. I was really attracted by the package but didn’t drive me crazy the end result. It is not bad , but the market has better products that compite with this. Give it 4 stars.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
I like this product. My only issue my 5 year old girl likes it too much. She’ll apply and apply. Layer after layer. Her lips are always smooth she just doesn’t know when enough is enough.
Maria R.
Claymont, DE
mmmm another one i love i can't see to find them any where no more but this specific one i try it ones and i also fell in love with it and has a hello kitty also so it made it more perfect 👌🏻 also leaves your lips so soft so hidratared i just love love this product to 👍🏻👍🏻❤❤❤😊😊😊️️️
Danni S.
Irmo, SC
I LOVE THESE!! When I saw these at my local store I was so excited! I love hello kitty so I was really excited to see the collaboration between soft lips and hello kitty.  I think that the packaging is adorable and definitely do not think that the quality is compromised because it is a hello kitty product.  I have bought this product in all of the available scents!
lesly G.
San Antonio
This product is really cute movie for it we have a girl I like it it smells good it did me my expectations also the packaging is very nice I like that it's really cute if you're in to have a Kaylee for Billy girlie it's my first time using it and I liked it I would recommend it to other people as well
Sarie E.
Blissfield , MI
Anyone with a little girl needs these.  My daughter loves these and so do I, especially in the winter months.  Even though they are the fun character lip balms like the lip smackers, these still work like chap stick is supposed to and protect your lips.  The price is also not too bad.
Kassandra R.
I thought that the packaging was super cute and unique and my lips were super hydrated afterwards but, I think that it is a little bit pricey considering it is just a chapstick. I also think that there are so many great and inexpensive chapsticks out there that this just didn’t hit the bar for me.
Sonia R.
Grand Rapids
It is really really cute and moderately moisturizing. It smells nice but you won't feel it after a short period of time. It absorbs quickly. It is effective at shott term relief but doesn't have long term effects. The packaging is adorable but is best for a purse or a desk instead of a pocket.