BY NONE #4 in Tablet Accessories

Protect your Apple iPad while you're on the go with this 23009-HK sleeve that features a Hello Kitty design for a stylish look. It's Compatible with Apple iPad and holds your iPad securely while you're on the go. The sleeve-style case protects against bumps and scratches and the Hello Kitty design gives you a stylish look. Features: * Holds your iPad securely while you're on the go. * Sleeve-style case * Protects against bumps and scratches. * Hello Kitty design Item Dimensions: 0.75" x 5.50" x 9.50" Item Weight: 0.50lbs see more...

Shakeria D.
west palm beach florda
I love hello kitty if i had a ipad i would definitely buy this for it. It looks like a pretty good product and it holds up well. I know because my bestfriend has a similar one and it last for like two years already.
Donna R.
Van Buren , AR
Let me first just say this cover it's to cute! Anything hello kitty and I'm in love with lol I may be in my 30's but hello kitty has been a part of my life since I was a toddler. This I pad cover is simple and cute. It's soft and spongy feeling so it won't scratch the front of the screen. It's not a hard cover but the soft cute pattern makes this great for all ages who own an iPad!
Maria Zobel B.
I love hello kitty and this case is the best. If you would like an item to protect your ipad when traveling or simple just have set aside this is great item to have. if your a fan of hello kitty this is for you and afforable. I use this everyday to store and trave with.
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
Hello kitty is adorable and this sleeve is perfect for a nice cozy place for your iPad to stay. it isn't going to keep it safe from
high falls , but it's perfect for protecting it when it's in your bag and you don't want it scratched.
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
This is an awesome sleeve for any hello kitty lover, it's absolutely adorable my iPad fits in it perfectly, the color is cute, I would recommend this sleeve for anyone needing a tablet sleeve that loves hello kitty!
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
I love hello kitty and pink so these two together were a win win situation for me. The price was great, the product is holding up well and I use it daily, esp. great to take along with you. I would recommend this.
Hilary G.
Glendale, AZ
This iPad sleeve is literally the best it has hello Kitty on it and I love hello Kitty and I'm obsessed with hello Kitty I definitely met my expectations it's so cute and colorful I was definitely satisfied
Emily M.
Miami, OK
Very cute cover for kids or of your really into hello kitty, then for adults to. They are good quality and a great price for what you are getting. I have this on my nieces iPad for ever. Would recommend to anyone
Jessica A.
This is really cute and it keeps my iPad protected. I love anything with hello kitty. I put my iPad in this for traveling or before I put it in any bag. It's a nice soft case.
Naye C.
Coconut Creek , FL
Is too cute I'm thinking buy it to my sister for Christmas, I already have one and I love it protects my iPad very well and it's super nice besides it's not even expensive so it's perfect for a gift
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Techie Expert Level 3
Is this good for kids?? Meaning will it hold up
Bridget C.
Does this come in other colors? How do you wash it? I haven't cleaned mine yet.
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
A quien le gusta Hello Kitty?
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Techie Expert Level 2
This is so cute where can u find this at
Melissa K.
Deptford
Who doesn't love hello kitty?!?