BY HELLO KITTY

A two-tier eye shadow palette dressed with an exotic animal print and packed with striking formulas. Hello Kitty proves she is anything but tame with this wild eye shadow collection of fierce favorites. The six ultrasilky shades glide on effortlessly, providing a rich coat of color that blends and layers for a perfectly soft, stunning eye. Carry this purse-friendly palette everywhere and let your wild side roar. This set contains: - 4 x 0.07 oz eye shadows - 2 x 0.16 oz eye shadows see more...

• "Overall, it's really cute but the colors are rather funky." in 1 review
  • "I like this eyeshadow because it has pretty neutral colors and it has hello kitty and leopard print my two favorite things " in 1 review
  • "I really like the powder on the bottom though, it works well for setting your makeup." in 1 review
Karen C.
Frederick, CO
I like this palette. I'd love to give it a B but I just can't and the reason is that the compact itself feels quite cheap compared to other Hello Kitty cosmetics. The colors are nice and the two shadows on the bottom can be swept over the entire eyelid for a nice base or can be used as a facial highlighter. The pigmentation is fair. My favorite color is the top right. Very nice as a color-shifting highlighter right under the brow but can come off yellow on some. The charcoal color is nice for creating a classic smoky eye.
Amanda C.
Southbury, CT
This was a gift from my mom about 2 Christmas' ago. She said she ordered it simply because of the packaging. I have to say that the shadows are nice but not the most wearable because I've found that they have a duochrome to them. I really like the powder on the bottom though, it works well for setting your makeup. If I'm being completely honest, this more or less just looks cute on my vanity!
Kaitlyn A.
Cute for ladies from teenage years and up. I'm 24 and I loved this palette as soon as I picked it up at Sephora. There are four eyeshadow's on the top level. The darkest is a dark chocolatey brown with tiny flecks of glitter, but not so much as to make you look like you're playing with mommy's makeup. The second color is a gold tone with a pink hue in light. The third, while it looks green, is a gold tone and the last color is a darker gold. All four colors have light shimmer.
The two 'eyeshadows' on the second level can be used to highlight.
Jill F.
Lexington, KY
I bought this mostly for the packaging. And I'm nowhere near a teenager! The colors are a bit funky but useable. I never had a clue what the two bottom colors were until I read other reviews here. Okay, neutral shadows. I'm good with that!

Overall, it's really cute but the colors are rather funky. But, it's definitely fun to try to come up with good combinations using them!
Cindy B.
Spring City, PA
I LOVE the Hello Kitty Say Hello Palette - Wild Thing . Their marketing people are genius's. How cute it this palette?! I would buy it not matter what colors were inside. But they outdid themselves and put incredible colors in there. I can't say enough how much I love this.
Mary N.
Stockton, CA
... hello kitty and giraffes. again, i bought this for the packaging. I honestly love hello kitty and i love giraffes. Couldn't not buy it. as for the shadows, they're alright. its one of those just too pretty too use.
Samantha B.
I love this palette would give it an A but it needs a matte black versus a shimmery one. other colors are great but I wouldn't use this for an everyday palette
Nyree K.
Conyers, GA
Not only does it have the cutest packaging ever, it has some great nude eyeshadows. it has long wear and did i talk about how cute the packaging is???
Stephanie C.
This set is so freakin adorable... I love love love they eyeshadow colors... They are just so gorgeous.... And I love love love the packaging...
Shalisa P.
Conyers, GA
I love this pallet. I love the whole hello kitty line from sephora. To bad they discontinued it. This pallet has awesome colors!