BY HELLO KITTY

A tiered compact with four eye shadows and four lip glosses. This Hello Kitty compact contains two tiers of Charmmy products. The ultra silky shadows glide on effortlessly, providing a rich coat of color that blends and layers easily for a perfectly stunning eye that lasts all day without creasing. The non-sticky, lightweight gloss is a sweet way to moisturize your lips while adding a touch of color. This set contains: 4 x 0.007 oz eye shadow in: - Raindrop (gray) - Sugar Plum (pale lilac) - Sweet Plum (purple) - Goodnight Dreams (black) 4 x 0.007 oz lip gloss in: - Sweet Plum (purple) - Pink Confetti (pink) - Strawberry Cookies (brownish pink) - Snowflake (white) Sweet and effective, this Hello Kitty product contains powerful extracts of strawberry, apple, and grape seed. see more...

Hello Kitty Say Hello Palette - Super Fun
  • "I mainly use this palette for the black eye shadow, its super pigmented and great for smokey eye." in 2 reviews
  • "I often reach for this pallet when I want a purple smokey eye because the colors are just beautiful." in 1 review
Emely L.
Emely L.
Had this for a very very long time, its a really cute palette to begin with when your first learning to apply make up.
Camelia A. C.
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
I love it I Use it all the time I think has pretty colors i can blend all together, I got it as a gift for Christmas so I don't know ... it. Is easy too use I love it, I don't think any improvement would be needed, I would recomend it totally for hellowkitty lovers.
Mary N.
Mary N.
Stockton, CA
I bought this because it was hello kitty. the pigments are alright. they're not superb compared to other products that i have. if you're a hello kitty fan than you appreciate it more for the look than the shadows it provides.
Trinity P.
Trinity P.
Union Grove, WI
The shadows in this pallet have so much pigmentation, though I was not impressed with the lip glosses. I thought that the glosses had little to no pigmentation. When I buy a product, I expect the color to show up as it does in the packaging. I still get use out of the shadows though. I often reach for this pallet when I want a purple smokey eye because the colors are just beautiful. I think a product like this is most beneficial to someone who is maybe just looking at the pallets for collectors items. I honestly don't know what drew me to this product, because I don't even like Hello Kitty!
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Super cute and different colors to choose from. Love that it's small enough to take with me everywhere I go.
Magen W.
Magen W.
Tulsa, OK
First of all, look how pretty and adorable this compact is! Secondly the colors are amazing! This palet has rich pigments!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
MIAMI, Florida
I mainly use this palette for the black eye shadow, its super pigmented and great for smokey eye. I don't really care for the other color, or lip glosses.
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Whitinsville, MA
I had hoped this would be great for hazel eyes, really make them pop, but the colors are lacking. I guess my love for Hello Kitty did not pay off this time
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
I bought this in Sephora when they were selling it out. It is a nice palette over all but I felt that colors wore off as the day goes on. This is a great palette for a girl just starting out. It isn't really hugely pigmented but it works well.. Great for the teenager who is also a Hello Kitty fan!!
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Woodbridge, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cute packaging who doesn't love hello kitty. However the lip glosses and pigmentation of eyeshadows isn't impressive... not too happy
Riley L.
Riley L.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
How is this palette? The colors of the eyeshadows look pretty but I can never really tell with lip glosses. Are they worth it?
Kassandra G.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i buy this pallet? i want to try it
Alejandra c.
Alejandra c.
Where can I get this hello kitty palette?