Hello Kitty Say Hello Palette - Happy Fun uploaded by Paigepaella W.Hello Kitty Say Hello Palette - Happy Fun uploaded by María José D.Hello Kitty Say Hello Palette - Happy Fun uploaded by Michele B.

BY HELLO KITTY

A tiered compact with four eye shadows and four lip glosses. This Hello Kitty compact contains two tiers of Charmmy products. The ultra silky shadows glide on effortlessly, providing a rich coat of color that blends and layers easily for a perfectly stunning eye that lasts all day without creasing. The non-sticky, lightweight gloss is a sweet way to moisturize your lips while adding a touch of color. This set contains: 4 x 0.007 oz eye shadow in: - Ice Cream (pearl white) - Airplane (taupe) - Chocolate Milk (brown) - Peppermint (sage green) 4 x 0.007 oz lip gloss in: - Baby Pink (pink) - Peach Pudding (peach) - Strawberry Jam (dark pink) - Springtime (apricot) Sweet and effective, this Hello Kitty product contains powerful extracts of strawberry, apple, and grape seed. see more...

Hello Kitty Say Hello Palette - Happy Fun
Yes we y I have a lot of fun questions about your the company and that you was a good great tperson app and I tcannot love it is the way one best thing to tever was a great day game for a great year old man who is HelloFresh
Massiel R.
Yonkers, NY
I became a Hello Kitty fan due to my sister's love to HK. I have always liked her much in the past, but now I love her. I have really liked the whole Hello KItty line from Sephora, the make-up is high quality with a decent pigmentation and the color selection is quiet alright. I love the packaging and the product..but I wouldn't purchase any of these at regular price, I actually bought this one on sale and it think the price was really worth it as it is. If, this palette has had brighter colors, I could have paid the 29 dollars for it. Other than that, I am satisfied with this product.
Sara M.
Huntsville, AL
This is a cute palette to keep in your purse if you like Hello Kitty. I am not a fan of the eyeshadows it came with. The colors don't work well for my face. The lip glosses are nice. They provide the right hint of color with a lot of shine. I wish it had a small brush or applicator to use with them though. The palette is a little on the large side but I think it saves me space in the end because I don't need to carry an extra mirror.
Megan H.
This is a cute and fun palette! The colors are not incredibly highly pigmented, but they still go on well enough and they work good together. The lip colors are very sheer and not at all opaque but do have refreshing flavors. I would recommend this more for someone who is younger and just getting into make up or maybe someone who doesn't wear a whole lot of make up. I got it because I love Hello Kitty as well as make up!
Jessica M.
Kissimmee, FL
I believe I got mine from Sephora for a little over $25. The eye shadows are good quality and great color pay off. The shimmer is nice to and is not too much. Colors are very blend able and do good with or without a primer. The glosses, smell good and are very light weight. Not much of a color pay off, but go great over lipsticks or combined with other lip glosses.
Michele B.
I picked this up because its Hello Kitty. I found the Pigmentation for the shadow to be fine but I always use U.D. primer potion anyway. they also blend well and are smooth and buttery.
The glosses are very sheer but were not sticky which to me and a good thing as I cant stand overly sticky gloss.
Abigail W.
Olathe, KS
Although this palette is absolutely adorable and portable, it does have some cons. The lip glosses are sheer and kind of sticky or heavy in my opinion and the shadows are not pigmented. I think they look nice and could of potentially been nice together but they just don't show up as seen. So basically this is just and over-priced product that is low quality and way to expensive for the quality
Haley V.
Manchester, KY
This palette is lovely to look at. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about my face when I wore it. Yes, I'm being a bit dramatic. :) However, I did find that the colors were not very pigmented and they did not last very long. I love the way it looks on my vanity though.
Tashiana R.
Edinburg, TX
This small pallet is adorable. I love Hello Kitty, so I couldn't pass it up. Unfortunately, the colors are not very pigmented. I would say this is good for a teenager and not an adult. I did use a primer and still the colors were pretty sheer.
Madison L.
Las Vegas, NV
I just bought this the other day, and I have to say this looks super cute in my bathroom with all my other Hello Kitty stuff. I love the green shadow and the brown looks great in the crease ..
Jessica M.
Kissimmee, FL
Does the gloss just give shine or color as well
sabrina S.
Roma, TX
Where can i buy
Riley L.
Fontana, CA
Is this palette worth purchasing? I normally stay away from palettes with lip gloss because they're never very good. How are the lip glosses? :)
Cátia O.