BY HELLO KITTY

A delightful kabuki brush with a metallic silver finish. This versatile brush is great for the girl on the go who likes to keep a little Hello Kitty with her at all times. Use it to effortlessly apply loose powder, pressed powder, bronzers, and cheek colors. The ultra-soft, synthetic white bristles show a little extra flair with pale pink tips and the super shiny, retractable holder is a great purse accessory. see more...

Hello Kitty Retractable Kabuki Brush - Silver
  • "Literally my favorite Kabuki brush ever! Blends in your powder to a perfect airbrushed look. No streaks or heavy residue left behind. The bristles on the brush do not fall off or shed what so ever. It also helps its retractable and has a cover to keep it protected from any germs!" in 3 reviews
  • "I use to carry it in my purse for powder touch-ups, applying some extra blush or bronzer to my cheeks and it works great for that purposes as it's a nice size." in 1 review
  • "I really like this brush considering that i love hello kitty works very well to place my makeup perfectly." in 1 review
Vivia R.
Syracuse , NY
Jinhee S.
This is such a soft brush and super ADORABLE to carry around. It picks up a lot of product with it as well. The only downside I have with this is that it can the little retractable part of the handle becomes very lose.
** I'll insert a photo of this later **
Karla B.
Mt Prospect, IL
This kabuki brush is really adorable I
Ike how it comes with the little hello kitty cap to cover the brush
Maria Q.
Mercedes, TX
Megan S.
Amazing love love love
So soft and soooo cute
I use this all the time
Just wish i bought another one
Tina K.
Holden , La.
I love to get this for my daughter she loves hello kitty . She wants to collect hello kitty thing.
Nanii S.
Adorable, good size for travel also looks great as decoration. the bristle are nice soft n fluffy
April f.
Knoxville, TN
Incredibly soft! Plush even. And so adorable. They have a bit of a following online as well.
Stacy L.
Lviv, Lviv region
It is so adorable! Great for Hello Kitty fans as me) this brush is really soft, great quality and well made. I use to carry it in my purse for powder touch-ups, applying some extra blush or bronzer to my cheeks and it works great for that purposes as it's a nice size. And the cap comes in handy if you carry this brush in your purse, like I do, so it doesn't spread the product residue everywhere around your bag.
Zhang J.
Tangier
Never thought I'll fall in love with this brush, it's so soft on the face also not big not small the perfect size