BY HELLO KITTY

Protect your iphone from scratches with the hello kitty screen protectors. The set of two transparent screens will keep your iphone looking like new. A great gift idea for every hello kitty fan. see more...

• "It looks super cute and is really easy to apply to your phone." in 1 review
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
My last iphone was a 4, and I absolutely loved this! It worked well and was super cute! Hello Kitty is my favorite character! The only reason my screen became cracked was because I accidentally swept it into the wall while swiping crumbs from off of my bed.
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
I bought these on Amazon for my sister and she loved them. The only problem was she kept saying that they kept peeling on the edges of the phone. Other than that the protector worked perfectly fine
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I love anything hello kitty! ! This really helps in protecting your phone from scratches. It looks super cute and is really easy to apply to your phone. Who doesn't love hello kitty!!!:)
Cristina a.
La puente, Ca
I bought these on Amazon back when I had the iPhone 4s and I loved them and the mirror one was awesome
Darlene D.
Hialeah, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Convenient for putting on makeup when no other mirror is available for use! must buy
Lyela G.
N Charleston, SC
I think the iphone 4 is the best out of all of them. its not too skinny nor big.
Lyela G.