BY HELLO KITTY

Get relief from dry or chapped lips with this multi-flavored lip balm ring set from hello kitty. see more...

• "they were super cute to carry around." in 1 review
  • "The lipglosses are different colors and sparkly and they're cute little rings." in 1 review
  • "not too much glitter,totally age appropriate and a good in between lip product when youre looking for the real stuff." in 1 review
  • "The lip balm is of good quality. " in 1 review
  • "They think they are so cool since they are rings that include the lip gloss . " in 1 review
Kirby J.
White Plains, NY
I bought a couple of these for my niece and she loves them. shes so cute and always gives me one or 2 from each pack i get her. i must say not only are they cute rings but when you desperately need a little moisture in your lips these are good until you can find your chapstick. not too much glitter,totally age appropriate and a good in between lip product when you're looking for the real stuff.
Krystal R.
OMG, perfect for a little girl who loves to play in make up and loves hello kitty. I bought these for my 6 year old daughter and she just loves them. And feels like mommy with gloss on!
Lorena G.
I bought these for my niece's since they are huge hello kitty fans and they couldn't be happier . They think they are so cool since they are rings that include the lip gloss .
Bridgette H.
Aurora, OH
My daughters love carrying these around. The downside is they smell perfumey, it feels like wax on your lips and doesn't last long.
Kathy B.
I remember having these as a kid. they were super cute to carry around. Plus they tasted and felt great on your lips.
Kristine A.
These are really cute favors. The lip glosses are different colors and sparkly and they're cute little rings.
Lindsay G.
Medina, OH
These are perfect to give in goodie bags at birthday parties. the little girls love them!
Raay T.
Nunca usei mais ja vi por uma amiga que estes gloss são maravilhosos então eu amoooooooo saber disso se vocês poderem me responder sobre como é se é bom mesmo obrigado por isso mesmo ta vou amar e é muito booom esse troço kkkkkkk obrigado gente s
Amby C.
Acacia Ridge, Queensland
My daughter collects these, and I have borrowed a couple of them from her. They also sell some with a variety of colors and textures, which are also fun. The lip balm is of good quality.
Marla S.
St.catharines, on
I gave these out to the kids in my daughters preschool for Halloween with some other goodies