Hello Kitty Mini Fridge

Keep drinks and snacks cool with this compact hello kitty mini fridge; it's perfect for a dorm room or office. This quiet, space-saving unit features a pink exterior with the famous cartoon cat adorning the front. Adjustable leg levels let you place the fridge on any convenient surface, and a sliding removable shelf lets you adapt the interior to your needs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hello Kitty Mini Fridge!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoHuntsville, AL
My girls would love this we have other kids over every day week and weekend they would love to be able to keep there things they don't want others eating and drinking up in there room where they know it's safe from others they always say mom we need our own fridge cause every day there food is eatin by others . Would be great to promote this on my YouTube channel and for them to get to try it out and I review it on my YouTube.
a year agoBurbank, CA
This is probably the most adorable of all of the hello kitty appliance collection! It looks so cute in an apartment and is nice and compact for easy travel. One of the most amazing parts is that it cooks and heats! It’s pretty small so you can’t fit a ton in there but I just love it!!
2 years agoOrem , UT
I got this hello kitty mini fridge for my sister who has always wanted a mini fridge in her room and she absolutely loves it. It keeps all her drinks cool, and the best part is that it's hello kitty so any hello kitty fans will love this fridge
3 years ago
I got this small fridge for a friend to keep cold drinks in her new office. She loved it and is thinking of buying one for her room.
2 years agoHenryetta, OK
I absolutely loved this mini fridge I kept it in my dorm and it just brought life to my room I highly recommend
7 months agoToronto, ON
It’s great for keeping water bottles and cans of pop cold or keeping a few snacks in my office at work such as hummus and carrots. I also have thought about using it as a “beauty fridge” to keep skincare products cold.
a year agoSousse
هذا هو على المدى الأكثر إثارة للإعجاب من كل مجموعة الرياضة مرحبا كيتي! يبدو لطيف جدا في شقة وهو لطيف وصغير لسهولة السفر.  واحدة من أكثر الأقسام المدهشة هي الأكثر تطبخ وتسخن!  أنها صغيرة جداً حتى لا يمكن احتواء طن واحد ولكن أنا أحب ذلك !!
2 years ago
This is the best product !! Great I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook If you agree to my order this   I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : [email protected] To take the address
8 months agoEngland
This is really cute to keep in a girls bedroom! And have all there little fridge snacks in!!