BY SEPHORA

Hello kitty nail polish in Minty see more...

Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
I love anything Hello Kitty and this is such a cute little bottle to hold nail polish and I love the color as well. It does not last very long as the formula is not very good but the bottle is cute.
taylor d.
Greenwood , SC
I love the color choices and cute packaging. The hello kitty cosmetics from sephora is great. I can't find the eyeshadows on here from hello kitty line but I love them.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
What can I say I love hello kitty so it was a must buy. Good value but its wear was short lived. I picked this up at target and I'd probably by any other mint colored polish over it. Wouldn't buy again but loved the packaging.
April F.
Oak grove, MO
Who doesn't live a cute polish!! This is a cute bottle and they come in fun colors my daughter loves them!! Check them out next time you stop in!!
Jennifer W.
Hamlin, WV
I actuallyhzvent tried this yet but I can't wait too but not only is the packaging awrsomebut the colors are to die for. It got great reviews.
Genesis J.
Sulphur, LA
This color was gorgeous! Not only did I love it and the way it applied. Several other girls in my family did.
Selena F.
this is great. I bought it online bc if the cute packaging and color and was not disappointed.
Asma D.
SIDI BEL ABBES
I just love this polish, everything about it! The bottle I have is Blueberry, part of tye Lemon Pie collection I believe. Goes on very opaque, two coats, maybe even one, does the job. Dries glossy, lasts chip free for about 2 days for me, but I change my polish very quickly. The bottle is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen, and now I want ALL the colors! Hello Kitty Liquid Nail Art Blueberry 0.304 oz
تسوق ب.
(Iraq_basra)
I like this colour beacuse it's make me feel l'm youger ..its colourful one .l recommended any one to use it