Hello Kitty Liquid Nail Art Bubble Gum 0.304 oz

by Hello Kitty

A high-quality nail lacquer in a range of pastel colors. These pretty polishes will have your fingertips looking fancy. Stored in a bottle shaped like Hello Kitty, each color is high gloss, anti-chip, and sure to last a long time thanks to UV-protection and resistance to both water and detergent. This polish is formulated without toluene, formaldehyde, or DBP.Hello Kitty® ©1976, 2011 Sanrio Co., Ltd Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Has anyone tried this polish, how's the quality?
Where can you buy this? Is it better than similar products?
Is this painting durable? Resists water
Start your review of Hello Kitty Liquid Nail Art Bubble Gum 0.304 oz!
Vernon, AL
I love anything Hello Kitty and this is such a cute little bottle to hold nail polish and I love the color as well. It does not last very long as the formula is not very good but the bottle is cute.
Provo, UT
I do my own nails at home and this product is something I really enjoy using. It’s perfect when I need to add a little bling on one finger or a lot of bling on the whole hand. Good at staying in place and not coming off. Also a lot to choose from, you’re bound to find a color or colors you like. Definitely recommend. These are so great for adding little accents to your manicure. The wheels turn making it super easy to pop out the color and shape you want without dumping the whole thing and mixing them up together.
Chattanooga , TN
What can I say I love hello kitty so it was a must buy. Good value but its wear was short lived. I picked this up at target and I'd probably by any other mint colored polish over it. Wouldn't buy again but loved the packaging.
Greenwood, SC
I love the color choices and cute packaging. The hello kitty cosmetics from sephora is great. I can't find the eyeshadows on here from hello kitty line but I love them.
I got this (and several other colors, too) because I am a total Hello Kitty fan/addict. I wouldn't have paid the full price for it though ($10) and would only pay up to $5, which is the sale price. I had never tried these polishes before, just bought them for the look and thought the colors were cute, I also assumed that since they are produce by Sephora they were of good quality. The quality is not terribly bad, but it is not good either. It goes on very streaky and the only way to get it to go on smoothly is to put it on in 'globs' or very heavy coats, which in turn take for ever to dry and usually end up smudged. I will still buy these at the SALE prices because I love the look of the bottle and I can get it to go on how I want if I am very patient with the process.
Bakersfield , CA
I love love love this color. it's like a soft minty green color. the formula is decent and the bottle is absolutely gorgeous. since I've purchased it, I've been looking for a dupe, but i haven't found one yet. this is my favorite color from the hello kitty collection and i highly recommend this if you can get your hands on it!
It is awfully cute! I just came across it while at Sephora, so it was not anything I really came to get but I needed it! The price was decent and the color pay off was beautiful. The only thing is, and maybe it could be just mine but the bottle sort of cracked slightly and it could be because it fell
Opa Locka, FL
Best nail polish ever !! I can never find a good quality pastel colored nail polish and the bottle is too cute so even when it's empty you can find something to put it in there! Well I put coconut oil in one of my empty bottles and apply it on my eye lashes and lips . Its just perfect and my friends think so too !
The shape and color really attracted my little sister's attention! She just couldn't let go of it at the store. As soon as we got in the house started to paint her nails. She was the happiest little girl & not to mention that the color and quality looked great! I even let her do my own nails & I LOVED the warm color... one of my faves.
Las Vegas , NV
This is a perfect color for the little ones and also for the older ones.. I absolutely love the formula because it does not chip if you have a top coat. The color does not fade and it is very fun to design and decorate on top.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...