Hello Kitty KT4339RV Vertical Messenger Style Laptop Case uploaded by Bella D.

BY HELLO KITTY

The Hello Kitty KT4339RV Vertical Messenger Style Laptop Case (Red) accommodates laptops with up to 12 inch screen size. It features exterior, zippered accessory pocket on each side. You can adjust the shoulder strap to your comfort. see more...

Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
I got a more basic style but over all its great and I love it. Fits more than just ur average messenger bag. Very easy to clean and sturdy. It was a good buy. I'm very happy with it. When I don't wanna carry a purse and the bag I just use this. Holds all my stuff quite nice.
Mary L.
To me I love all the products HELLO KITTY are very good and durable the backpacks that my daughters used to carry their school supplies in their schools were of this brand to them they loved me to my neighbors I recommend that the purchase spend a little more but Carry a quality and durable product
Dee H.
Decatur, AL
I love this as a fun carry bag for electronics. It is well made and sturdy and looks so cute. I'm a 60 year old woman but love Hello Kitty and love a bright assessory instead of everything being basic black. A nice pop of color.
Angie R.
New Castle, DE
I totally disagree with the other reviewers on this item. I am a grown woman, love Hello Kitty and love this bag. Of course, there are places where I would not take this bag. But I own this and I love this. Not ashamed of loving Hello Kitty as a nearly married woman.
Jessica S.
I don't get the hype around hello kitty either. The prices are to high and this bag might be OK for kid in elementary school,but not for a grown man or women. Doesn't hold all that much and also double strap backpack is better for your back anyways. With this the weight is restricted to one side.
Kenyah W.
I actually know a few grown women who would love love love to have this bag. Intact I know a woman who had a hello kitty bag. She is older. 40 wish. Females love hello kitty. Young and old.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
It may not be a practical bag for the office or Wall Street, but it is a fun way to take my electronics to Starbucks or a friends house. We don't have to be practical all the time, it's okay to be fun and have fun and this is a great product!
Shari J.
['Jacksonville', 'FL'], FL
I personally do not see the hype around hello kitty. I thinking this is a good school bag for elementary school or maybe even middle school children. Can also double as an overnight bag when they spend the night at a friends.
Rosaly N.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Hello Kity siempre nos sorprende con sus bolsos y creaciones dedicadas a este famoso personaje que ha cautivado a cada generación de mujeres y niñas. Este es un bolsito donde puedes llevar tu computadora laptop a donde quieras.
Cristina Q.
Oh, boy!! This is the cutest laptop bag ever!!! I want to buy this so bad!!! I LOVE Hello Kitty ever since i was young. I am honestly obsessed with Hello Kitty!!
Doreen M.
Mountain City, TN
Does it have great spacing ?
Samantha M.
Hamilton , ON
Would this work for a smaller laptop? like a 13inch?
September M.
is the only color red, because thats all ive seen.