Hello Kitty KT4338RH Horizontal Messenger Style 15.4" Laptop Case, Red

BY HELLO KITTY

Find electronics carriers and protectors at Target.com! Carry your laptop with you in this cute hello kitty bag in red nylon. It features a zippered outer pocket for extra organizational space. In addition, the shoulder strap can be adjusted according to your need. see more...

Hello Kitty KT4338RH Horizontal Messenger Style 15.4" Laptop Case, Red
  • "Love the design I got this for my niece and she absolutely loves it she takes it every where she goes makes a great gift." in 2 reviews
  • "It looks super cute and comfortable but the price seems quite expensive, and therefore not even need one as such, but it is very cute" in 1 review
Grisel R.
Doral, FL
It is a very cute, practical and comfortable bag, the desire of every girl, a friend bought it to her daughter and she was delighted, Hello Kitty designs are adorable and my friend collects everything that is from this kitten, even when I've given her some Hello Kitty birthday.
Ashley M.
So at first I used this beautiful bag for my 200 GB laptop, but then I thought, HEY I I COULD USE THIS FOR SO MANY OTHER THINGS. This bag is just so versatile. I take it mountain climbing and to walmart. I got all the cute bros staring at my super cute bag :D
Angela S.
This Hello Kitty laptop bag is very adorable and nostalgic for someone who grew up with Sanrio. It is on the expensive side though, which is a bummer, but also expected because Hello Kitty is well known and beloved. You pay for the brand.
Solanyes F.
I Love, a fun and cute way to carry my laptop wherever, also is super comfortable. and its design and texture are also magnificent colors. Super cool

and the interesting thing is that not only has to be to think girls is also for all age long as you like.
Ana F.
Miami, Florida
Me encanta el diñeso se ve super comodo los colores su diñeso pero no se si vale ls pena pagar tanto dinero por esto me encataria tener uno pero oo veo super gostoso
isis g.
Long Branch, NJ
This is just too super cute! Hello Kitty's been around for a long time for good reason! The designs just capture the heart of little girls, and big girls too. I love my Kitty Cat! :)
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
My mom bought this bag for my baby sister and she loves it she never puts it down and always carries it everywhere it is a great product, great condition.
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
A practical case, protects the laptop, has a beautiful design, Hello Kitty, the color is beautiful and has enough space to store other things you need ...
Rania Z.
This bag is awesome ..I use it always ...my son always hungry so I put food and water every thing I like the red color .I 100% recommended this bag .
Cariny C.
Doral, Florida
What can i say? It's Hello Kitty, I love Hello Kitty. If you're a big Hello Kitty fan like me then you know you can never go wrong with her stuff
christine b.
Elizabethton TN
Were can I buy this at.
Grazia C.
Are these bags popular for 8 year old girls?
kewana y.
Does any of you daughters just love hello kitty?
Anayeli C.
Los Angeles, CA
Do they protect. The laptop if the bag fall
Nina G.