Hello Kitty KT3102 Water Dispenser uploaded by Arlie B.Hello Kitty KT3102 Water Dispenser uploaded by Arlie B.Hello Kitty KT3102 Water Dispenser uploaded by Arlie B.

BY HELLO KITTY

Find water dispensers and coolers at Target.com! The hello kitty water dispenser is the perfect addition to the child s bedroom or bathroom in any home. Store up to 2 liters of water, or other cold beverages, in the easy-to-fill and easy-to-load plastic bottle. The beverage is dispensed through an easy-to-use spout with a drip tray/cup holder just below. It s also perfect for the road trips in an rv or while camping. Let hello kitty help you and your family drink those recommended eight glasses of water each day. see more...

Hannah H.
Conway, SC
His water dispenser is so cute! makes drinking more water so much easier and fun
Megan M.
This dispenser is so cute and brightens up any room! I love how it keeps track of your water intake every day to encourage you to drink the entire jug. It’s a great size too so you can even put the jug in the fridge and instead of water out iced tea! It’s super fun and a great appliance!
Arlie B.
Chetumal Quintana Roo
Simply beautiful. For lovers of hello kitty like me this is going to enchant I recommend it 100% I'm fascinated I love it.
Kayla M.
This is too cute! works great and seems sturdy and durable. its what finally convinced my roommates to pitch in on monthly water delivery
Malo G.
I got this at Walmart for around 20$. My niece loves it! The material seems secure and good quality.
Its very nice for decor and fun games! My niece used it on her tea party, I have to say that her friends were jealous haha! Her cousin has had one for a little longer than my niece. She says there are no problems with the functioning, its very good!
I completely recommend thiS. Its also a great gift idea for a kid who loves hello kitty! Definitely buying this for my little cousins.
Maggie b.