BY HELLO KITTY

These bright pink hello kitty headphones have plush padding for comfort. Hello kitty fans will adore the decorative pictures on the headset and the 59-inch cord that gives them room to dance while listening to music. see more...

sheyla c.
San Ysidro, CA
These were so cute i got them for my little cousin because she had been beggingg for some headphones and she loved them
Jane R.
My little sister love these. I got them for her birthday and she almost hugged me to death lol I love em
Jessica S.
Massillon, OH
I bought these for a friend who is obsessed with Hello Kitty. They broke after a month of usage.
Karla B.
Arlington Hts, IL
I liked the headphones personally but it was really dedicated so it didn't really last me long
Claudia L.
Sandwich , IL
I like so much this hello kitty headphones are very useful in my room relaxing .
Rebecca D.
My niece got these a while back for her getting good grades and she's told me she loves them they sound good
Kathrine O.
Norfolk, VA
Techie Expert Level 2
How long do these typically last?