Hello Kitty Fragrance 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Justina C.

BY HELLO KITTY

You're sure to feel sweet and fancy with this pretty perfume. Made with some of Hello Kitty's favorite things, its notes of green apple and Japanese fruits will make you smile inside. As the fragrance's heart comes forward, you'll smell rich floral accords and a wink of warm vanilla. A little hint of musk is present in the base notes, adding a touch of glamour to a twinkling fragrance created especially for the young-at-heart. The eau de parfum spray comes in an adorable Hello Kitty glass bottle with a crystalline bow and a pink atomizer that can be removed for travel. Notes: Cassis Sorbet, Italian Mandarin, Apple, Magnolia Blossom, Freesia, Orange Flower, Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Musk. Style: Sweet. Sparkling. Pretty.Hello Kitty® ©1976, 2011 Sanrio Co., Ltd see more...

Hello Kitty Fragrance 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "I honestly assumed that this perfume would smell sickly sweet like cotton candy but I was very wrong." in 1 review
  • "Made with some of Hello Kitty's favorite things, its notes of green apple and Japanese fruits will make you smile inside." in 1 review
chloe h.
Deville, LA
Honestly I can't really give a review on this perfume because I never tried it but I think the bottle is absolutely adorable! Perfume for people that love hello kitty or collect bottles like me. :)
Alisha I.
Elmhurst, Ny
I already own this an it's awesome
Vanessa L.
Dallas, TX
My sister loves Hello Kitty so I bought this for her birthday ( I actually bought two Hello Kitty fragrances for her). My sister loved it. I wasn't expecting it to be great, but even I liked it. Surprisingly, it smells very nice.
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
I honestly assumed that this perfume would smell sickly sweet like cotton candy but I was very wrong. While it does have a sweet scent, it's nothing too over powering. Love wearing it in the summer. Great for teens or adults, imo.
Shalisa P.
Conyers, GA
I absolutely adore this fragrance! It's not the kiddie bubble gum smell people would associate with hello kitty. It smells like apples and wildflowers. Sephora discontinued the line so I stocked up when they were on sale!
Vicky C.
San Jose, CA
I expected not to like this fragrance, but after testing it and wearing it for a few hours I had to have it. It can be a lot stronger since it is an eau de parfum. It is a musky floral that gives a bit of a bounce to my step. Not at all what I was expecting.
Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
I love the classic vintage perfume bottle look and the smell is a great addition for summer days! Love this with all my other perfumes, solid perfumes and roll ons
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
I love this sweet fragrance. All though it does have a sweet smell it's more on the floral side then cotton candy. Plus the bottle is so cute.
Emily C.
Torrance, CA
This fragrance is sweeter than I prefer, which is why I give it 3 stars. I love the cute bottle though, and think it would make a great gift!
Magen W.
Tulsa, OK
This bottle is sophisticated and sweet! I love how it looks sitting on my vanity! What a smart idea. I love it!
Katelyn N.
Lowell, MA
Where can I find this perfume to purchase?
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
HOW DOES HELLO KITTY PARFUM SMELL ?