BY HELLO KITTY

Hello kitty eye mask see more...

Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
I received this as a going away present from the children I use to nanny. I absolutely love it! It is prefect for keeping the light of morning out of your eyes while you sleep! Plus, you look adorable wearing it in bed!
Brianna G.
I just used my Hello kitty eye mask this morning haha. I had a rough night sleeping and finally put my eye mask on as the sun was coming up. Thanks to the eye mask I was able to get a couple hours of sleep. My boyfriend also thinks it's hliarious.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I am a Hello Kitty lover so when I saw this, I had to get it! It's adorable and has a silky feel against your skin. Just putting it on makes you feel as though your at your own private spa! It's a luxurious item that is plush and super cute!
Karla B.
Mt Prospect, IL
I personally love hello kitty so I would definitely purchase this especially because the sun shines more through my window
Nourhan A.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com