BY HELLO KITTY

Create fun curls in your hair with this hello kitty curling iron. This bold magenta curling iron features an indicator light to tell you when it is ready for use. A stand and an automatic shut-off feature ensure your safety. see more...

Lindsey S.
Black Mtn, NC
I love anything Hello kitty so I had to buy this curling iron when I saw it. It works very well, it's heats up fast and curls my hair perfectly. Plus I love the design. The price is reasonable too. I love this iron.
Aera K.
I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it because I am a huge hello kitty fan! This product really works and it's the cutest thing ever!
Allison N.
Spring Hill, FL
My niece had this item. When I tried it I fell in love.. I would rather not have hello kitty on it.. but this works great!!!
Savanah  N.
The product works absolutely great but i love hello kitty, so that's why I'm writing a review.............love
Karla B.
Arlington Hts, IL
I tried this curling iron before and I actually like the results I would definitely purchase it
starr L.
Brooklyn, NY
It's definitely a cute way to curl your hair. The curls i get are wonderful. It really works.
Kaylynn T.
Can you get this in something other then hello kitty ?