Hello Kitty Compact Mirror 3 x 2.75Hello Kitty Compact Mirror 3 x 2.75Hello Kitty Compact Mirror 3 x 2.75
Hello Kitty Compact Mirror 3 x 2.75

Hello Kitty Compact Mirror 3 x 2.75"

BY HELLO KITTY #25 in Makeup Tools

A Hello Kitty compact mirror. Feeling amazingly gorgeous begins with this sparkling Hello Kitty mirror. Its shiny silver-colored surface is a must-have addition to your purse. It opens to reveal two mirrors, both 1x and 3x magnification.Size: 3 x 2.75"Hello Kitty® ©1976, 2011 Sanrio Co., Ltd see more...

Hello Kitty Compact Mirror 3 x 2.75
Hello Kitty Compact Mirror 3 x 2.75"
Sayda M.
Sayda M.
I love hello kitty specially when it's not so girly looking this is a very cute mirror to just carry around I use it for work and I always get compliments on it. Super cute !
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Boston, MA
I have a studded version of this mirror. Obviously a very cute compact, nothing too special about it. It has been thrown around in my pursue quite bit though and still looks pretty new so it's definitely good quality and has lasted me a while.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think that little Hello Kitty Compact Mirror is absolutely adorable. Perfect for any person who just loves hello kitty! It's lightweight so it won't weigh down your pocket or bag. It's nice and shiny very stylish!
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Raleigh , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had one as a kid and it was the best thing ever my sister and I fought over it all the time
Luxx M.
Luxx M.
I adore this mirror!Ive always loved Hello kitty.and this mirror is absolutely perfect for your purse.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Huntsville, AL
This is a great compact mirror! Just the right size to keep in your purse. And its Hello Kitty too! Lightweight, good quality. I recommend keeping it either in the box it came in or in a small bag so that it doesn't get scuffed up in your purse. It is a bit expensive for just a compact mirror but if you find it on sale at Sephora its a good deal for a Hello Kitty item.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Van Nuys, CA
I actually got this as a gift for my birthday from my little sister.. I love it! It's cute obviously compact and it's hello kitty what's not to love?!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Corona, CA
This is super cute and fits in my purse so easily! I get so many compliments on it and people often ask my where I got it at. I love it and I don't regret buying it and I will always recommend it
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
I love love love love Hello Kitty and this mirror it simply the cutest and I don't go anywhere without it. Where is the A t button.
Christine N.
Christine N.
South Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does what it's supposed to do. very cute, though it's a bit pricey. sephora currently has it on sale if you are interested in getting it.
sabrina S.
How much does it weigh?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
How long does this last without getting messed up?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Does this get scratched easily? Because most of my compact mirrors get scratched from being inside my purse...
@na L.
@na L.
Rocky Face, GA
Where do u buy these it looks awesome