Hello Kitty Compact Mirror 3 x 2.75Hello Kitty Compact Mirror 3 x 2.75
Hello Kitty Compact Mirror 3 x 2.75

Hello Kitty Compact Mirror 3 x 2.75"

BY HELLO KITTY

A Hello Kitty compact mirror. Feeling amazingly gorgeous begins with this sparkling Hello Kitty mirror. Its shiny silver-colored surface is a must-have addition to your purse. It opens to reveal two mirrors, both 1x and 3x magnification.Size: 3 x 2.75"Hello Kitty® ©1976, 2011 Sanrio Co., Ltd see more...

Hello Kitty Compact Mirror 3 x 2.75
Hello Kitty Compact Mirror 3 x 2.75"
Thao T.
These mirrors are super cute! They definitely fit nicely in your purse and adds that extra touch of cuteness. I wouldn’t say it’s cheap feeling, it’s nice and heavy and the quality of the mirror is great. If you love HK as much as I do, get yourself one!
Megan H.
I absolutely love owning this adorable Hello Kitty compact mirror! It has two mirrors inside, one that shows regular view and one that shows 3x magnification view. I prefer the regular view, but the magnified view helps with eyelashes and things that are harder to see. I carry this with me everywhere in my purse and everyone who sees it loves it!
Sara M.
Huntsville, AL
This is a great compact mirror! Just the right size to keep in your purse. And its Hello Kitty too! Lightweight, good quality. I recommend keeping it either in the box it came in or in a small bag so that it doesn't get scuffed up in your purse. It is a bit expensive for just a compact mirror but if you find it on sale at Sephora its a good deal for a Hello Kitty item.
Nicole T.
RIVERSIDE, CA
This is super cute and fits in my purse so easily! I get so many compliments on it and people often ask my where I got it at. I love it and I don't regret buying it and I will always recommend it
Shalisa P.
Conyers, GA
I get sooo many compliments on this mirror! I love that it has two different view mirrors. One is a magnifying mirror for up close make up applying. Got it on sale for $5 last Christmas. I really hope sephora brings their hello kitty line back!
Sayda M.
I love hello kitty specially when it's not so girly looking this is a very cute mirror to just carry around I use it for work and I always get compliments on it. Super cute !
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
I think that little Hello Kitty Compact Mirror is absolutely adorable. Perfect for any person who just loves hello kitty! It's lightweight so it won't weigh down your pocket or bag. It's nice and shiny very stylish!
Traci H.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this Hello Kitty compact mirror! It helps me with my eyelashes and things that are harder to see when I am out at night . I carry it with me everywhere in my purse and I have one in my makeup bag I am loving it. But I love hello kitty
Aida R.
Hialeah, FL
I adore Hello Kitty! Such a statement compact, great for on the go tweezing and fix-ups. It's small enough to fit in your clutch, pocket, or purse. Just be careful or it will get banged/scratched up.
Tina L.
Lenoir, NC
Found this cute little mirror on sale and fell in love with it. It has been the go to mirror when I am out about and can't get to a bigger mirror. Plus it's amazing for plucking your eye brows
sabrina S.
Roma, TX
Where do they sell it
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
This mirror looks adorable! Where can I buy it?
Brianna D.
Does this get scratched easily? Because most of my compact mirrors get scratched from being inside my purse...
Regine R.
How durable is it? Is it two sided?
Jacqueline A.