Hello Kitty Compact Mirror 3 x 2.75"

by Hello Kitty

#22 in Mirrors

A Hello Kitty compact mirror. Feeling amazingly gorgeous begins with this sparkling Hello Kitty mirror. Its shiny silver-colored surface is a must-have addition to your purse. It opens to reveal two mirrors, both 1x and 3x magnification.Size: 3 x 2.75"Hello Kitty® ©1976, 2011 Sanrio Co., Ltd

How durable is it? Is it two sided?
This mirror looks adorable! Where can I buy it?
this is so cute !!!! does it weight alot ??
Start your review of Hello Kitty Compact Mirror 3 x 2.75"!
How would you rate this product?
kingwood, TX
Double sided mirror, one is regular mirror the other is a bit more magnified. really cute case, and i bought mine on amazon, they have several hello kitty mirrors, and also some on ebay are selling them as well. Id definatly buy it again for friends or girls just starting to wear makeup, really handy and nice size in a purse.
Purchased at: Sephora
Very cute compact mirror. Because they made Hello Kitty silver it makes the compact for fancy and appropriate for all ages including adults. It doesn't look like it's made for a child.
I absolutely love owning this adorable Hello Kitty compact mirror! It has two mirrors inside, one that shows regular view and one that shows 3x magnification view. I prefer the regular view, but the magnified view helps with eyelashes and things that are harder to see. I carry this with me everywhere in my purse and everyone who sees it loves it!
Huntsville, AL
This is a great compact mirror! Just the right size to keep in your purse. And its Hello Kitty too! Lightweight, good quality. I recommend keeping it either in the box it came in or in a small bag so that it doesn't get scuffed up in your purse. It is a bit expensive for just a compact mirror but if you find it on sale at Sephora its a good deal for a Hello Kitty item.
Los angeles , CA
Hello Kitty Compact Mirror 3 x 2.75" uploaded by Andrea C.
Hello Kitty Compact Mirror 3 x 2.75" uploaded by Andrea C.
I really like this mirror I think it's cute it's a very convenient mirror double sided one is regular normal view the other one is magnified a bit I got this as a present so unfortunately I don't know where to buy it but it's a great mirror
Riverside, CA
This is super cute and fits in my purse so easily! I get so many compliments on it and people often ask my where I got it at. I love it and I don't regret buying it and I will always recommend it
Conyers, GA
I get sooo many compliments on this mirror! I love that it has two different view mirrors. One is a magnifying mirror for up close make up applying. Got it on sale for $5 last Christmas. I really hope sephora brings their hello kitty line back!
I love hello kitty specially when it's not so girly looking this is a very cute mirror to just carry around I use it for work and I always get compliments on it. Super cute !
These mirrors are super cute! They definitely fit nicely in your purse and adds that extra touch of cuteness. I wouldn’t say it’s cheap feeling, it’s nice and heavy and the quality of the mirror is great. If you love HK as much as I do, get yourself one!
Lakeside, CA
I think that little Hello Kitty Compact Mirror is absolutely adorable. Perfect for any person who just loves hello kitty! It's lightweight so it won't weigh down your pocket or bag. It's nice and shiny very stylish!