Hello Kitty Coffee Maker uploaded by Angela W.Hello Kitty Coffee Maker uploaded by Cyndi S.

BY NONE

Now you can enjoy a breakfast brew with your favorite cartoon cat, Hello Kitty! This cute Coffee Maker features a powerful 550W heating element, a 5-cup water capacity and an auto-off safety control. Perfect for perking you up in the morning! * Pink design with kitty graphic is sure to delight Hello Kitty fans - makes a great gift! * 5-cup water capacity * 550W heating element quickly reaches brewing temperature * Translucent water tank with level marks allow for precise measuring * Swing-out basket makes it easy to access the removable and washable filter * Anti-drip feature prevents spills * Auto-off safety control provides peace of mind * Recommended for ages 14 years and up Item Dimensions: 5.50" x 5.20" x 10.00" Item Weight: 2.00lbs see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œI love my coffee pot and anyone who knows me knows I am a huge hello kitty fan. It's perfect works great and makes just enough for me! It's not a bad price for what kind it is and it is a recommendation for all the kitty lovers out there!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Hannah G.
Atlanta, GA
I've been using this coffee maker for a couple months at this point and I love it!! Of course, it's adorable and matches my other hello kitty kitchen appliances, but it also works very well for me. I recommend this coffee maker to those like myself who aren't super avid coffee drinkers, but prefer a cup or two every few days. If you like to have a large pot of coffee, you may want to keep looking. The pot holds about maybe 3 coffee cups each. I love that it comes with a washable coffee filter because I save big bucks. One issue I've noticed with my maker and read about in other reviews is that the pot seems to dribble a bit when you pour, but I found a way around it! Just lift the lid a lil bit and it's totally fine.ย
Cyndi S.
Canon City, CO
Absolutely in love with my Hello Kitty Coffee Maker! Though I don't have any problems with it, it is on the smaller side and makes about two cups of coffee when filled up all the way. Perfect for me, but keep in mind! Comes with a reusable filter. Cute and functional addition to any kitchen!
Jessica L.
Peterborough, ON
Although this thing is adorable... it stinks! The plastic it is made up of is so flimsy, it makes loud noises when it's brewing, it leaks, and it doesn't even make the coffee/water HOT. It goes lukewarm at best. This coffee maker is useless, unless you just collect Hello Kitty items and only want it for display purposes. It's not worth the money and has no practical use.