BY HELLO KITTY

Immerse yourself in the sweet and magical world of Hello Kitty with our brand NEW Hello Kitty Candle and Bath Bomb Set. This special collection is perfect for collectors, fans, and anyone who loves all things Hello Kitty!

The entire collection is infused with a lively, refreshing blend. We mixed Juicy Guava with Dewy Cassis for a perfect balance of fruit and spice. Then we added a touch of Luscious Gardenia, a hint of Coconut Milk, and a dash of Ginger Blossom.

Stefanie L.
Busby
These are so cute and smells so good I love this product the product just stays on your body after that lovely hot bath I stocked up so I use it once a week
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
Wooow its sooo cute ❤❤❤❤ they look cute i loved how they look like ❤❤❤ i really want to try them really soooon ❤❤ Hello Kitty Candle & Bath Bomb Set
Lora M.
Winnipeg, MB
I got this for my daughter for a gift.She loves hello 🐱 kitty.It is gentle for her young skin.Smells nice.
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
Oh my goodness... where would I find these??? I collect all and anything hello kitty.
Veronica B.
Are they with aroma? How many different aromas are there? I would like to try them
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
They are cuuuute .. i think there smell is cute too ? ❤❤❤😍
Makayla V.
Bucyrus, OH
This is just too cute, what do they smell like?
Kerri D.
I didn’t even know hello kitty made bath bombs. Are these large or petite in size?