HELLO KITTY Bubble Bath, Body Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Karen K.

BY HELLO KITTY

Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
I received this as a birthday gift a few years ago, and I loved it! The fact that is was Hello Kitty was what made the person who bought it for me, decide to get it. I absolutely love the smell and how soft it left my skin!
Haley D.
Love this! I can usually always find it at walmart for a couple of bucks.
It smells great and my little lady loves seeing Hello Kitty on the bottle
Heather V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good amount of Bubbles and the scent was very pleasant. Very hard water and it didn't take too much to keep the bubbles going for my daughter's
Karina S.
Perris, CA
My daughter absolutely loves this!! It makes a pretty decent amount of bubbles when she takes her bath. Getting more once my bottle runs out!
sheyla g.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My kids love this product its a little pricey but has a lot of product and you just need to pour a little to get a lot of bubbles.
Anna k.
Saugus , CA
My grandbabies love this product I love it because it's hello Kitty but they love it I recommend this to anybody
Stephany H.
Beech Grove, IN
My daughter loves this. She wants to take baths every day because of this body wash and she loves the smell.
Jessie V.
My daughter absolutely love this! And I love it too as she looks forward to her daily bath..😀
Ellen M.
Kingston , ON
This is the only thing that got my stepdaughter to bathe. So it gets 4 stars just for that. As far as the actual shampoo, it doesn't really leave her hair very soft, it ends up slightly dry.
lindsey c.
My daughter loves this and loves hello kitty. I buy It for her all the time, it smells great and she also has sensitive skin and it works great with her skin.