Hello Kitty Bronzer

by Hello Kitty

A bronzer palette in an iconic Hello Kitty compact. Dressed in cream with gold accents, this luxurious bronzer palette is the perfectly pretty addition to your makeup collection. Get a gorgeous, pearlescent glow with the flattering shade that fits most skin tones. Free of faux shimmer, your complexion will be left lightly tanned and contoured, and beautifully protected by strawberry, grape seed, and apple extracts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hello Kitty Bronzer!
Stephanie C.
1,121 reviews
This is so so so so pretty... OMG OMG OMG is all that comes outta my mouth every time I see this bronzer...
Angelina  C.
My favorite bronzer. Nice pigmentation and can be built up according to how you prefer your coverage to be. Slims down the face and adds a tint of sparkle. It’s long-lasting and the compact itself is the cutest with hello kitty front and center. As with most compact, it contains a mirror inside but it frequently gets clouded with the powder from the product.
Madeline A.
Lares
Hello Kitty Bronzer uploaded by Madeline A.
Not a lot of people talk about this bronzer but they should because its such a beautiful bronzer i almost love it as much as my butter bronzer but its still amazing.
Joselin Z.
Salt Lake City, UT
I really love this bronzer😍 is super cute♥️ i really love it because it leaves you a super pretty color in your face💗
Maggie S.
Belleville, Ontario
My mom is 46 and obsessed with hello kitty and this. It smells lovely and leaves you feeling very cute
Kelsey M.
Barrie
I love the colour of this and has lasted me so long. It comes with a mirror as well which I love. I’m not sure if you can still get it but I recommend it! Got from Sephora.

Looking for your answer?