Hello Kitty Bow Compact Mirror Cheetah uploaded by Blaise W.

BY HELLO KITTY

A compact mirror in the shape of Hello Kitty’s beloved bow. Hello Kitty proves she is anything but tame with this wild collection of fierce favorites. Take this iconic bow-shaped mirror with you everywhere and add a bit of exotic flair to all of your on-the-go touch-ups. see more...

Amber H.
Munith, MI
I personally love these. I haven't had them but i know someone who does. they take up little room in her purse and she let me borrow it. I have a son so i wanted something i could put in my makeup bag in my sons diaper bag without taking up to much room and this was easy fitting, and adorable. I had many people ask me about it. must have
Stephanie C.
This is so so so so so darn tootin gorgeous... I mean like totally... Who wouldn't love this,,, it's small stylish and gets the job done... Love love love love it...
Summer C.
Berea, KY
This Thing Is Adorable As Heckkkk. Its Nice And Small So It Doesn't Take Up Much Space.
Génesis B.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786) 3154600
I'M A BIGGG HELLO KITTY FAN! And I've always searched for every single product. This one is really good! You can use it in any place, just to ckeck something! You can put it on your purse, bag, any place.